Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now it appears we fleeced Miami... sad, but not surprising that she was dropped. Maybe someone in his circle can help him. Sooner or later he will run out of his signing bonus and the party will come to a screeching halt.

Earlier I said we should have tried harder to make this work. After this, I am going to say I was wrong. It is pretty clear this kid is beyond the help a team can give. Looks like swapping 7th round picks is the best we could do.

Well, you have to want help to get better. He’s gonna party until he drops. I am still having trouble grasping there was no hint of issues in our evaluation of him.

I imagine the Titans front office had a gentle chuckle at this news, despite what a gong show the whole thing has been. Obviously we come off the worst in all this but at least we offloaded some of his guarantees.

One game (handful of snaps) in his NFL career - he’s gotta be on the short list for the worst first round draft pick in NFL (not Titans) freakin’ history

200.gif

My initial reaction reading the headline & story. Think unfortunately this will have a sad ending when he's blown all his cash though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back