Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying college athletes would most likely mean the elimination of some sports for colleges. Football revenue pays for a bunch of other sports, particularly women’s sports. Can’t pay the players and keep the others going. That’s one of the main reasons so many colleges do not support the idea.

He will be broke in a couple years and unless he gets a lot better, his rap "career" won't save him

I'm sure he will...I wish someone handed me 6 million for a few months work

I am pretty sure a majority of that money is already gone. He thought it was going to be coming in for the next 10 years. Houses, cars, jewelry, hookers, coke, on and on.

I heard wilson put half his bonus, probably around $2m into bitcoin... which was around $7k at the time... if true the dumbazz has around $15m plus the other half of his bonus to blow thru.

LOL

I heard wilson put half his bonus, probably around $2m into bitcoin... which was around $7k at the time... if true the dumbazz has around $15m plus the other half of his bonus to blow thru.

LOL
Bitcoin hasn't been 7k for awhile, around when we drafted him it was sitting at like 60k a bitcoin. I turned 150$ dogecoin in to 1200$ recently

I say pay them in college. If Wilson got paid in college he would of ****ed up sooner and we wouldn't of drafted him. If you paid these guys in college it would weed out the guys who just wanna get paid and party from the guys who genuinely have a love for the sport.
You’ll get no argument from me on this. I’m all for paying college players some of the money they bring in. Anyone saying each college isn’t like an individual ownership of sorts, is kidding themselves.

Paying college athletes would most likely mean the elimination of some sports for colleges. Football revenue pays for a bunch of other sports, particularly women’s sports. Can’t pay the players and keep the others going. That’s one of the main reasons so many colleges do not support the idea.
Don’t get me wrong, all for equal opportunities to play and such, but maybe the women’s sports should try adjusting some rules to make it interesting enough to watch.
The real problem with the majority of women’s sports is lack of viewership which means lack of funding.

Bitcoin hasn't been 7k for awhile, around when we drafted him it was sitting at like 60k a bitcoin. I turned 150$ dogecoin in to 1200$ recently
True on 7K, but exactly 1 year ago it was still around 12K. Plenty of growth still if the story is true on his bitcoin endeavor.

No doubt this clown will be broke. He’s too stupid not to blow every dime he gets his hands on. If he did buy Bitcoin, it will tank too. This frenzy is very reminiscent of the dot com frenzy about 20 years ago.

Anything with a .com was going up 15%-20% a day then 99% of them ended up bankrupt and worthless.

Don’t get me wrong, all for equal opportunities to play and such, but maybe the women’s sports should try adjusting some rules to make it interesting enough to watch.
The real problem with the majority of women’s sports is lack of viewership which means lack of funding.
And some how its men's fault that women's sports arent supported..
thing is... why isn't it women's fault? Shouldnt they be supporting women's sports? I get aggravated every time I see Rapinoe and her group crying about unfair treatment.. There are just as many women in America as men. If women supported female sports like men support male sports there wouldnt be an issue. So cry to other women about why they arent coming out and spending their money to watch or shut up.

I regularly watch women sports. I watched the woman's ncaa tournament over the men and it was as compelling or more.
I can see myself watching more women sports in the future.
It is a better product overall than the men. Especially in basketball, where the nba is a complete mess right now.

I regularly watch women sports. I watched the woman's ncaa tournament over the men and it was as compelling or more.
I can see myself watching more women sports in the future.
It is a better product overall than the men. Especially in basketball, where the nba is a complete mess right now.
So you’re the one.

Always curious who that was watching it.

And some how its men's fault that women's sports arent supported..
thing is... why isn't it women's fault? Shouldnt they be supporting women's sports? I get aggravated every time I see Rapinoe and her group crying about unfair treatment.. There are just as many women in America as men. If women supported female sports like men support male sports there wouldnt be an issue. So cry to other women about why they arent coming out and spending their money to watch or shut up.
Yep, but the schools are not gonna take that point of view. They are more in line with participation trophies than each sport supporting itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back