Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would go with Patrick jail tats, but that’s just me!
Gotta get the bouncer from the salty spittoon, he’s tough.

Side note, I actually enjoy spongebob over most kids shows that my kids watch BUT Wilson is likely more smarter than I, cause I can’t dissect it.

Gotta get the bouncer from the salty spittoon, he’s tough.

Side note, I actually enjoy spongebob over most kids shows that my kids watch BUT Wilson is likely more smarter than I, cause I can’t dissect it.
Obviously he learned nothing from SpongeBob...

Loves 'SpongeBob'
The newest member of the Titans enjoys Nickelodeon's "SpongeBob SquarePants" for the laughs, sure, but also for the insight.

"You learn a few lessons," Wilson said in The Post Game's video. "The man goes to his fry-cooking job and loves every minute of it. He's never late. Didn't miss a day. To be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late, to be late is to be forgotten."

:deadhorse:

Loves 'SpongeBob'
The newest member of the Titans enjoys Nickelodeon's "SpongeBob SquarePants" for the laughs, sure, but also for the insight.

"You learn a few lessons," Wilson said in The Post Game's video. "The man goes to his fry-cooking job and loves every minute of it. He's never late. Didn't miss a day. To be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late, to be late is to be forgotten."
The forgotten

can we please move on?
Please end this thread

Loves 'SpongeBob'

Damn, he wasn’t even good at watching spongebob and absorbing the “lessons”.

bright side, when he’s living in a cardboard box, he may recall how Patrick and SB had a great time using their imagination. Robot pirates or something, beep boop beep, Yaaarrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back