Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear, we still get the 7th rounder correct? And yes we got 4 million in dead money, but the dolphins are on the hook for his 4 year deal? Just wondering if this was one of those picks we only get if he shows up,etc?

Main thing is he is off our books which will help the next 3 years.
The Dolphins don't owe him a penny. Since he was suspended by the Titans before he was traded, none of his salary was guaranteed other than his initial signing bonus which we were already on the hook for.

The rest of his contract would have only been paid if the Dolphins had unsuspended him and he actually played. They will have $0 dead cap and don't owe him any actual cash either:

What are the cap ramifications of Dolphins cutting OT Isaiah Wilson?

So basically, the only money he got, or is going to get, from his $11M rookie contract, was that $6M signing bonus. And I wouldn't be surprised if the team took him to court for breach of contract to try to recoup some of it.

I don't see a point in that though since he'll have spent it all by the time the court date comes up anyways.

Kinney began to catch up to the vehicle before he noticed it accelerating away, and he advised his dispatch office that speeds of the chase had reached 140 miles per hour, according to the report.

Wilson was charged with “fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer for a felony offense; speeding in a construction zone; reckless driving; marijuana possession of less than one ounce; possession and use of drug-related objects; and reckless conduct.”
Holy shit... he's going to end up killing someone at this rate.

I think it's rather clear at this point that he has a substance abuse problem. That's not something that could have been predicted at the time of the draft unless he had the same issues in college. There doesn't seem to be any indication that was the case.

He probably lucked up being off the team for so long last year, because he likely would have peed hot and cost himself even more money.

I think it's rather clear at this point that he has a substance abuse problem. That's not something that could have been predicted at the time of the draft unless he had the same issues in college. There doesn't seem to be any indication that was the case.

He probably lucked up being off the team for so long last year, because he likely would have peed hot and cost himself even more money.
If he did have them in college then someone covered up for him...I don't think that goes unnoticed

Holy ****... he's going to end up killing someone at this rate.
“Police terminated the chase because of the dangerously high speeds. Wilson's car was later found wrecked 100 yards off the road. Wilson, identified as the driver, was arrested at gunpoint, according to the report.”

Easy to make jokes about him for all of his stupid decisions. I do it too. Hope he gets his life straight before killing himself, or someone else.

Guy is going to hit 30 and become severely depressed for throwing away such an opportunity

Or at his rate, 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back