Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I understand this trade from the 49ers standpoint. Maybe they feel confident enough to think they won't be bad enough to sniff a chance at getting a franchise QB with an early pick for a while, but I just don't see how and why they gave so much up for Wilson or Fields.

Dolphins trade Tunsil for 2 firsts, then trade one of those firsts for three more and a third.

Tunsil = 4 firsts and a third.

giphy.gif

Maybe we shoulda taken him over Conklin..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I understand this trade from the 49ers standpoint. Maybe they feel confident enough to think they won't be bad enough to sniff a chance at getting a franchise QB with an early pick for a while, but I just don't see how and why they gave so much up for Wilson or Fields.
They probably saw this. I'm starting to understand the Mormon Mahomes thing.

My wife’s whole family are Utah folks. They didn’t shut up about this guy all season so I’ve watched a lot of his games. I said a few months ago I think he might be a better NFL QB than Lawrence and I’m sticking by it.

I think Lawrence is going to be a bust. The Jags should pass and take Zach Wilson. Let’s hope they don’t.

How can the 49er's be so sure that who they want is there at #3. Price was way to high. 3 one's and a 3 to move up 9 places. Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back