Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I think I'm reading this as you are very heartless. Basically killing off the "undesirables".
and the desirables, plus brown/black/white/red/yellow people, people who missed a spot shaving ect...

about 7b need to go so not many get to remain on the island...

Georgia Guidestones and I think it would be best thru attrition

and the desirables, plus brown/black/white/red/yellow people, people who missed a spot shaving ect...

about 7b need to go so not many get to remain on the island...

Georgia Guidestones and I think it would be best thru attrition

High likely-hood that you won't have this site after those 7B go. I feel that not only are you on notice, but certainly everyone else on this site.

No more Titans football either, but you'll have plenty of room for activities.

I would gladly sacrifice the NFL if it meant creation had room on this planet

I guess Earth just needs a good ole' fashion World War or perhaps some massive genocide if the big man upstairs isn't going to send down some global killing disease.
Kind of a strange outlook, but I get it.

According to the people at geohive, they have not seen whatever tool you're wanting to use to complete the attrition down to 500M.

GeoHive - World Population 1950-2050
stop having so many damn useless kiddos

cut - cut - snip - snip

just like a damn dog!

and those Geohive people they are the worst! I so am glad I wont be around for population 11b

disgusting.

people suck... 11b people suck worst of all. Of the 11b literally only like 2 or 3 thousand will be of any significance... you know its true.

stop having so many damn useless kiddos

cut - cut - snip - snip

just like a damn dog!

and those Geohive people they are the worst! I so am glad I wont be around for population 11b

disgusting.

people suck... 11b people suck worst of all. Of the 11b literally only like 2 or 3 thousand will be of any significance... you know its true.

The natural checks on population growth have largely been eliminated with modern medicine, sanitation and awareness.

Looks like Time Magazine might still get it:

Time magazine names Donald Trump Person of the Year | USA News | Al Jazeera

7001a6fd00364cb4ae4ca4a7dab2231d_18.jpg

And this must drive CNN nuts

Trump's favorability surges one month after election | Washington Examiner

Last edited by a moderator:
One day, wikileaks will give us emails that a lot of these people are paid under the table as agent provocateurs. 99%+ of America doesn't feel this way at all.

I've posted numerous examples of "White nationalist" groups being infiltrated. They all have handlers

Neo-Nazi motorcycle gang St. Cloud: Undercover agents create racist gang to lure in neo-Nazis - tribunedigital-orlandosentinel

Records show feds used ultra-right radio host for years - News - NorthJersey.com

How did a black Muslim immigrant become an "alt right darling" if the alt right is "White nationalism"?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbern...alt-right-darl?utm_term=.yaRnElL2R#.mflEGpDzA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back