Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the 1/2 Windsor myself.
The knot is not the deal, it's how long he wears the tie. Supposed to be just below your belt line. Those stupid holders for the back part of the tie are always breaking though, so that may be why he taped it (but a safety pin would have been better). Also, wearing it longer than normal, doesn't leave much to put through the holder, so that may have been the issue.

The knot is not the deal, it's how long he wears the tie. Supposed to be just below your belt line. Those stupid holders for the back part of the tie are always breaking though, so that may be why he taped it (but a safety pin would have been better). Also, wearing it longer than normal, doesn't leave much to put through the holder, so that may have been the issue.
Ok...don't care...but I suppose the elites will find something to whine about the next 8 years...going to be fun to watch...

Boston HS students staging a walkout to protest the democratically elected president:

bostonstudentwalkout.png

This looks more like a recruiting drive for the activist industry.

i wouldn't worry about it. all those white nationalists armed to the teeth will get their chance to show the president how a good guy with a gun works in action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back