Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will love it when the stick is brought out...

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Made-in-Mexico/slide8/

35% tariff on theses mehecan pieces of shyt
Ford's first production run:

maxresdefault.jpg

An update on kooky Jill and her recount scam:

Montgomery County judge dismisses recount petitions

Jill is concerned that voting machines which do not connect to the internet might have been hacked.

“What we keep going back to is that our voting machines are not connected to the internet,” said board of elections Solicitor Nicole Forzato.

Stein campaign attorney Ilann Maazel argued that voting machines throughout Pennsylvania were vulnerable to hacking

LOL

I'm sorry but I can't get enough of this but if you need a laugh and have an hour of free time then this should be good:

That Stefan molyneux guy is smart and breaks things down very well. most people I talk to that try to express the same feelings don't speak as well which generally causes more issues.
Thanks for the video.

Anti Trump crusader claims to have run out of money and cannot afford the $1 million bond to appeal the court ruling in Pennsylvania. She also seems to claim to be speaking for all "voters" which is ironic considering how little of the vote she won.

This money is only needed to appeal a court challenge she lost. She lost the challenge because there is no good reason to do a recount.

She now plans to make a big announcement in front of Trump tower Monday morning.

UPDATE: Stein to make “major announcement” following challenge withdraw

latinos-for-trump-5233.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anti Trump crusader claims to have run out of money and cannot afford the $1 million bond to appeal the court ruling in Pennsylvania. She also seems to claim to be speaking for all "voters" which is ironic considering how little of the vote she won.

This money is only needed to appeal a court challenge she lost. She lost the challenge because there is no good reason to do a recount.

She now plans to make a big announcement in front of Trump tower Monday morning.

UPDATE: Stein to make “major announcement” following challenge withdraw
I have no beef with her on the pipeline protest. This recount garbage makes her look entirely foolish if she didn't already.

The USA has 3,141 counties in the combined States plus DC.....

Donny was triumphant in 3,084 while c4 tasted sweet donkaide in 57

Trump WON over 98% of the counties in the good ol' U S of A

stupid libtards and their moronic lunacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back