Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he did not have his maid printing it out and at least it did not end up on the laptop the spouse of staff member under investigation for sex crimes.

Yeah, he just turned over classified info for sex, no big deal as long as Trump likes him!
Putting "at least" in this conversation just shows what type of Trump shill you've become, you aren't even trying anymore.

Yeah, he just turned over classified info for sex, no big deal as long as Trump likes him!
Putting "at least" in this conversation just shows what type of Trump shill you've become, you aren't even trying anymore.

As usual

Trump bad, Hillary worse :)

Assuming he actually appoints Petreaus to SoS.

As usual

Trump bad, Hillary worse :)

Assuming he actually appoints Petreaus to SoS.

The fact he is even in consideration is ridiculous. A Sec of State who has to have permission from his probation officer to travel? And you defend this nonsense? and Hillary isn't in the picture anymore so you cant keep leaning on that crutch so this is just about Trump being bad now.

The fact he is even in consideration is ridiculous. A Sec of State who has to have permission from his probation officer to travel? And you defend this nonsense? and Hillary isn't in the picture anymore so you cant keep leaning on that crutch so this is just about Trump being bad now.
sheb1tch is going to be the d's candidate in 2020...hardly out of the picture.

CyniA7bWQAANuN6.jpg

Trump praises Carrier, state offers $7M in incentives

The Indiana Economic Development Corp. has offered Carrier up to $5 million in conditional tax credits over the next 10 years based on the company's plan to retain 1,069 jobs with an average wage of $30.91 per hour in Indianapolis, according to spokeswoman Abby Gras.

The IEDC also offered up to $1 million in training grants to support workforce development, she said, and up to $1 million in tax credits subject to the company's future investment in its Indianapolis facility.

for a company that reported a profit of $7.2b last year. the division that carrier operates under reported a profit of $2.9b. and they still didn't keep half the jobs. smells like corporate welfare to me.

i don't know what you're saying but i'm sure it's incredibly stupid.

trump said he was going to make carrier pay a damn tax. instead they're getting a tax break. and they're still exporting half the jobs. quite a precedent.

trump said he was going to make carrier pay a damn tax. instead they're getting a tax break. and they're still exporting half the jobs. quite a precedent.

Doesnt it make sense now for every company to threaten to move now, so they can get tax incentives?

Carrier pays taxes...God you are stupid....stupidnewguy

Doesnt it make sense now for every company to threaten to move now, so they can get tax incentives?
I type this just once....this happens in every state and city...the question you should be asking is...wtf didn't barry/jimmy bother to do this for Carrier and others that have fled during his failed Presidency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back