Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I think every agrees Downing has to go. Who do you like to replace him?

Someone from Shannahan system would be nice. (Mcdaniels or Slowik)
Joe Brady is risky but could be a home run.

A very unpopular answer is Bill OBrien. Currently Alabama’s OC. He was a terrible GM and an average HC… but pretty good OC. Vrabel coached under him in Houston

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone from Shannahan system would be nice.

Probably the best, yet unpopular, answer is Bill OBrien.
Currently Alabama’s OC.
He was a terrible GM and an average HC… but really good OC.
Vrabel coached under him in Houston
Fack BOB
He is a cancer
Even Bama knows he’s a joke

I lot of people here are giving Vrabes too much power. I think JRob saw what we saw and plays the head of household card. This offense is bad but it's not just one person no matter how much you want to put your hate on Tannehill. Our OL is average at best. Saffold needs to retire, Lewan needs to restructure. Quess shouldn't be a starting RT. Davis gets pushed around a lot. Tanne pressing a lot and making dumb decisions because he hesitates more now. We have no TE's. Downing is the common denominator.

Last edited by a moderator:
BoB is complete and utter shit, no thanks. This is what the board has come to today? He didn't even look remotely competent calling plays for Alabama in 2021 and the overwhelming majority of tide fans wanted Sarkisian back.

I lot of people here are giving Vrabes too much power. I think JRob saw what we saw and plays the head of household card. This offense is bad but it's not just one person no matter how much you want to put your hate on Tannehill. Our OL is a stage at best. Saffold needs to retire, Lewan needs to restructure. Quess shouldn't be a starting RT. Davis gets pushed around a lot. Tanne pressing a lot and making dumb decisions because he hesitates more now. Downing is the common denominator.
Wow.

Saffold is pretty good.

I think you should sleep on it, I'm pretty pissedoff myself.

I lot of people here are giving Vrabes too much power. I think JRob saw what we saw and plays the head of household card. This offense is bad but it's not just one person no matter how much you want to put your hate on Tannehill. Our OL is a stage at best. Saffold needs to retire, Lewan needs to restructure. Quess shouldn't be a starting RT. Davis gets pushed around a lot. Tanne pressing a lot and making dumb decisions because he hesitates more now. Downing is the common denominator.
Oh, and you are correct Sir.

DOWNING is the common factor.

He needs to go.

I honestly don't care. I just cancelled the renewal on nfl game pass for next year. I'm gonna try to get back to not giving a damn.

Who’s the guy from North Dakota ST that keeps producing all these FBS draft stars?

Just someone new. Maybe even outside of the organization.

A coach under the radar coached Drew Lock in college and when he was an offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at Missouri, his offense finished near the top of the SEC in most of the categories passing and rushing. He's got 7 years under Saban. He's working a different coaching job in the NFL right now with the Giants. Derek Dooley.

A coach under the radar coached Drew Lock in college and when he was an offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at Missouri, his offense finished near the top of the SEC in most of the categories passing and rushing. He's got 7 years under Saban. He's working a different coaching job in the NFL right now with the Giants. Derek Dooley.
Derek Dooley sounds as much like not Todd Downing as the next.

Someone from Shannahan system would be nice.

Probably the best, yet unpopular, answer is Bill OBrien.
Currently Alabama’s OC.
He was a terrible GM and an average HC… but really good OC.
Vrabel coached under him in Houston

Someone from the Shanahan system? How about Mike McDaniel
View attachment 19252

The downside is it’s his first year here. AAS and JRob both have shown a little patience before and that would contradict what everyone was asking for time and time again for MM with “consistency”.
Downing is in over his head
He was a joke in Oakland
He is a joke here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back