Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain that to the rest of the people in SB. They think I’m weird for using the zipper.
I suppose the type of clothing could matter, but I bet those tight jean wearing MF'ers don't have a choice. There s**t is always in a vice so they HAVE to undo it all.

Toilet paper role being hung with unrolling coming over the top, or under the bottom (from the back). Obvious answer for me it over the top, but it's a hot button issue for those that disagree...

View attachment 17604
s-l300.jpg

Guess I fall in the neither category, i prefer to sit the tp right on top of the holder. Then just grab the roll with one hand and swiftly roll a stack of sheets into my other hand. But I will say its much easier to roll out from the bottom, so if i did use the holder it would probably be under.

s-l300.jpg

Guess I fall in the neither category, i prefer to sit the tp right on top of the holder. Then just grab the roll with one hand and swiftly roll a stack of sheets into my other hand. But I will say its much easier to roll out from the bottom, so if i did use the holder it would probably be under.
Now that you mention it I take it off the holder too most times

The weird part is you said you roll it? I guess that beats being a wadder.
I fold mine like a real human-being.

Youre playing with fire slipping it thru the zipper

Wait til you catch a zipper tooth with your dick, not fun.
... maybe if you're a reckless idiot. Been doing through the zipper for almost 40 years and that has never come close to happening.

You must suck at pissing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back