Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you mention it I take it off the holder too most times

The weird part is you said you roll it? I guess that beats being a wadder.
I fold mine like a real human-being.
Bad wording, I dont roll it, those people are really weird. What I do is, hold roll in right hand, grab first sheet in left, then just go back and forth, unroll right, grab sheet left, until I have a nice folded stack.

I tried it with the top up today, doesn't work nearly as well.

How does this happen? I always make sure I’m tucked back in securely in not only the pants but the underwear as well before I zip back up.
That particular time, i was wearing silk boxers with dress pants. Hanging low as well. All I can say is it happened, and I literally zipped my johnson up from stem to stern.

We still talking about bad arguments?

Because I had a customer ask me if I didn't have to wear a mask at work would I still choose to wear one. "Yes."

She then says, "I just feel like people are just doing something because they're told to. They don't know if it actually works. If I told you I could take you to a germ-free environment where everything would be provided for you, would you go, no questions asked?"

"That's not really the same thing..."

"YES IT IS!" *storms off*

Yes, because being mildly inconvenienced by wearing a piece of fabric over my face is the same thing as uprooting my entire life and leaving my job, friends, and family to potentially be taken away to a "safe place" like in Nazi Germany. Same exact thing.

We still talking about bad arguments?

Because I had a customer ask me if I didn't have to wear a mask at work would I still choose to wear one. "Yes."

She then says, "I just feel like people are just doing something because they're told to. They don't know if it actually works. If I told you I could take you to a germ-free environment where everything would be provided for you, would you go, no questions asked?"

"That's not really the same thing..."

"YES IT IS!" *storms off*

Yes, because being mildly inconvenienced by wearing a piece of fabric over my face is the same thing as uprooting my entire life and leaving my job, friends, and family to potentially be taken away to a "safe place" like in Nazi Germany. Same exact thing.
I'll be steering clear of political topics and that will include the mask.
Dumb as the arguments may seem, too many people don't understand that there are more than 2 arguments at hand.
I argue the mask isn't necessary not because of Covid, but because we don't require one with every other like virus, and Covid is a "like" virus.
I also see people argue about the mask not working from the point of it not preventing the virus from getting in, which is not the point of the mask at all. It's suggested to prevent the user from spreading anything outward.

Wherever your stance, this doesn't really fall under my initial intentions of what I'm doing. I'm trying to touch on the topics that people don't get emotionally involved about. I think the TP roll thing is a good example.
Cheers for the suggestion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back