Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those details are pretty damning.

Those “ details” are the description of the person scooping the story. They aren’t official Law Enforcement details. Bud Dupree may nor may not have been there and could have been sitting in the car. It could be nothing. Why hasn’t anyone National picked it up. Titans haven’t said anything. It’s clear he wasn’t arrested.

This would be a story if true. I’m calling BS at this point.

Those “ details” are the description of the person scooping the story. They aren’t official Law Enforcement details. Bud Dupree may nor may not have been there and could have been sitting in the car. It could be nothing. Why hasn’t anyone National picked it up. Titans haven’t said anything. It’s clear he wasn’t arrested.

Yup I agree.

nothing about his behavior would suggest mere hours after winning a game he goes out and vandalizes a store

he's not pacman as far as i can tell

Sounds like if anything, someone was videoing Dupree and he didn't like it. Maybe he / the guys with him tried to stop it...maybe went after the phone (at worst). Just speculation of what might have occurred based on the reporting that someone was videoing him and there was an "altercation". Sounds like nothing so far.

So Clutch Points doesn't believe this Scoop Nashville, but this Emily Proud person lends credibility to the story.... and her source is Scoop Nashville?

WTF Clutch Points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back