Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video sure looked like he was just trying to get his crew out of there. Would be really interested to see what led to all that.

So the employee was hit by the guy in a Dupree jersey and assumed it was Dupree himself? Because NFL players wear their own jerseys to Walgreens?

That video sure looked like he was just trying to get his crew out of there. Would be really interested to see what led to all that.

The video does look like that, but I believe that this started before he was in the store, and his friends went out and had him come in, instead of just leaving. He also appears to tell his friend to take the guys phone from him. Not the end of the world by any means, its not like he beat the hell out of someone, but dumb decision on his part.

Surely there is Walgreens security footage of what happened. Unless there is a video that actually shows him doing something - this is a money grab.

Surely there is Walgreens security footage of what happened. Unless there is a video that actually shows him doing something - this is a money grab.

The video clearly doesnt start at the beginning of the altercation, and ends when it is cleary still going on (it ends when the guy tries to get the guys phone, after Bud appears to tell him to get his phone). The video obviously doesnt show the whole ordeal. He was only charged with misdemeanor assault, so I wouldnt think he did anything too terrible, but you also cant say it is a money grab, especially based on a video that clearly doesnt show the entire event.

And yes, there is a walgreens security footage, but it hasnt been released to the public as of now.

Unless the store footage shows something much worse than this leaked video, this is not a big deal. If the video we have is all that happened, he was literally just breaking up a fight and trying to get his crew out of there. Pointing to someone and telling someone to get their phone isn't a misdemeanor.

The video clearly doesnt start at the beginning of the altercation, and ends when it is cleary still going on (it ends when the guy tries to get the guys phone, after Bud appears to tell him to get his phone). The video obviously doesnt show the whole ordeal. He was only charged with misdemeanor assault, so I wouldnt think he did anything too terrible, but you also cant say it is a money grab, especially based on a video that clearly doesnt show the entire event.

And yes, there is a walgreens security footage, but it hasnt been released to the public as of now.

The fact that the guy said "That's Bud Dupree" and started recording (when I'm scared of people, and that is the extent of the charge, I don't antagonize them)... and that he only presses charges on the famous guy sure makes it feel money grabby.

We found PK’s GoTitans account

I very clearly said it’s a money grab based on the evidence that has been presented to us. “Unless there is a video that actually shows him doing something”

We found PK’s GoTitans account

I very clearly said it’s a money grab based on the evidence that has been presented to us. “Unless there is a video that actually shows him doing something”

But the evidence presented to you doesnt matter, if it isnt the entire evidence. No point in trying to shame someone else, who at this point we dont even know is going to sue, based on limited evidence.

The fact that the guy said "That's Bud Dupree" and started recording (when I'm scared of people, and that is the extent of the charge, I don't antagonize them)... and that he only presses charges on the famous guy sure makes it feel money grabby.

You have every right to record someone in public, and people record people all the time if they are scared. Do we know that is the only person he pressed charges against? Obviously the news is focusing on the NFL player, but I would say it is possible more people will be charged.

Unless the store footage shows something much worse than this leaked video, this is not a big deal. If the video we have is all that happened, he was literally just breaking up a fight and trying to get his crew out of there. Pointing to someone and telling someone to get their phone isn't a misdemeanor.

If you instruct someone to commit a crime and they do it, you can most certainly be charged. And grabbing someones phone from someone is a crime. Obviously this doesnt appear to be the most serious crime in the world, so hopefully the NFL sees it that way too and doesnt respond with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back