Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arm talent is there

The mobility is there

Nothing else is there and likely never will be, especially with what we have him surrounded with.

fair point... downings aint helping in the least

neither is robinson

entire WR room might as well be empty

even when the rock comes their way they out there dropping it

5 WR targets 0 catches 2 drops - yikes!

Looked to me like they were trying to make Willis a pocket passer. Downings too dumb to stick to his strengths let him scramble and make plays with his legs. I forget Robert woods is on this team outside of him the WR group is just a bunch of practice squad guys.

Looked to me like they were trying to make Willis a pocket passer. Downings too dumb to stick to his strengths let him scramble and make plays with his legs. I forget Robert woods is on this team outside of him the WR group is just a bunch of practice squad guys.
No QB can be a pocket QB in Tennessee right now, there is no pocket.

He def isn't at a point where he can process while on the run.

So it is kind of pass from the pocket or don't throw the ball.

He can throw a football, yes. So can I. Doesn't mean he can do so effectively in the NFL. As you see, the Titans coaches weren't confident in his ability to throw the ball. When he's given the chance to throw he doesn't have the mental abilities to make a decision and throw. He locks up and immediately wants to run. (And he hasn't done that well either)

Any time Vrabs is asked about Willis, you can just tell he doesn't think much of him as a QB.
I didn’t mean he was great. I think he can make the throws but maybe not too accurate.
I thought there was a few open receivers he didn’t see plus he don’t have a lot of time with this offensive line

Those thinking Willis was a bad backup and the titans shouldve played Woodside those two games, look at the Rams and Wolfords performance last night. It could be worse but If Woodside was any good I’m pretty sure he would’ve been snatched by another team by now.

Those thinking Willis was a bad backup and the titans shouldve played Woodside those two games, look at the Rams and Wolfords performance last night. It could be worse but If Woodside was any good I’m pretty sure he would’ve been snatched by another team by now.
I don't understand the relevance, is it because "Woodside" and "Wolford" both start with a "W"?

If so, then I'll point out that "Willis" also starts with a "W" and therefore sucks as bad as the other two.

I don't understand the relevance, is it because "Woodside" and "Wolford" both start with a "W"?

If so, then I'll point out that "Willis" also starts with a "W" and therefore sucks as bad as the other two.
No it’s because there are people on here that still believe Woodside is better than Willis!

dont think anyone thinks woodside is good, hes just actually familiar with the crap show that is the Titan O

clearly right at this moment in time woodside is a better QB for the Titans than malik 'Fumble you bet I can' willis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back