Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just can't read the defense and that's something that has to be coach.

The speed and arm talent is there but is going to be a tall task for the coaches to develop him.

However as in right now he is better then Woodside.

no MW is NOT 'better' than woodside, but he is more valuable. Right now neither should be playing in an NFL game but only MW has the possibility of eventually being good enough

So I went to Scoreboard to watch game... at least there CBS choose to stay in studio instead of showing Titans opening drive

was that everyones experience or was it just that bars provider?

No, they want Willis to develop and they know his ceiling is higher so he was given the job. They weren’t going to keep three on the roster and there was very little risk in moving Wooodside to the practice squad.
I know he can throw. There has got to be at least a few opportunities at a wide open receiver with Derrick running.
Of course he might not be running like that against most teams

I know he can throw. There has got to be at least a few opportunities at a wide open receiver with Derrick running.
Of course he might not be running like that against most teams
He can throw a football, yes. So can I. Doesn't mean he can do so effectively in the NFL. As you see, the Titans coaches weren't confident in his ability to throw the ball. When he's given the chance to throw he doesn't have the mental abilities to make a decision and throw. He locks up and immediately wants to run. (And he hasn't done that well either)

Any time Vrabs is asked about Willis, you can just tell he doesn't think much of him as a QB.

Ill hold out hope but Willis didn’t start good. This video gives us his current comparisons with no examples to be optimistic to compare to.

Ill hold out hope but Willis didn’t start good. This video gives us his current comparisons with no examples to be optimistic to compare to.

One of the worst rookies I’ve ever seen. No way he’s the future. He was worth the gamble in the 3rd round but Titans better be finding Tannehill’s replacement quickly because Willis ain’t it

vlwCBZ.gif

Vrabel is not good at this 'bluff thing'

Every time he has said a QB is a game time decision (Mariota, final game in what, 2018?) they are sitting.

Every time Derrick has had the capacity to play, and wound up playing after injury (2-3 injuries in his career) -- they said ahead of time...

Malik is gonna get his 2nd start I feel.

Vrabel is not good at this 'bluff thing'

Every time he has said a QB is a game time decision (Mariota, final game in what, 2018?) they are sitting.

Every time Derrick has had the capacity to play, and wound up playing after injury (2-3 injuries in his career) -- they said ahead of time...

Malik is gonna get his 2nd start I feel.
This game won't be worth watching if Milik starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back