Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It is crazy the number of quality RBs that are going to hit the market this yr. So which one gets the most guaranteed money and how much does he get.

Jonathon Taylor's deal was 3 yr 42mil with 26mil guaranteed.

I'm guessing that Saquon Barkley gets a 3 yr 33mil with 27guaranteed

who you got and at what number???

I think RB are gonna price themselves out of the market.
I think Josh Jacobs will ask for the most but also not get signed. Maybe looking for 3/$50+

As much as I want to see Henry back, I think he ends up signing a fairly team friendly deal on whatever team he goes to.

What kind of RB are we going to sign? Cheap backup or veteran competing to start

I like Spears and think he will be a really good player. But I’m not ready to fully give him the keys and thin depth behind him. D’Andre Swift would be ideal. Maybe Mixon if he gets cut

What kind of RB are we going to sign? Cheap backup or veteran competing to start

I like Spears and think he will be a really good player. But I’m not ready to fully give him the keys and thin depth behind him. D’Andre Swift would be ideal. Maybe Mixon if he gets cut
We should re-sign Henry...I've seen Zack Moss as a possible signing...I'd rather Henry...he should retire a Titan...makes me sick to think of him in a Raven jersey

Someone who would look good smashing the F out of Cows, Tarp Kitties, and ponies.
The only FA Ive seen meet that criteria is BDH.

Last edited by a moderator:
As surprisingly good as Spears was at times, I don't see him as a RB1 take all the carries type back. Great rotational back (doesn't mean every damn 3rd down tho)

That being said BRING HENRY BACK! The cap space is there and he's still got plenty of gas in the tank!

Ran sounded very open to the idea from some quotes I've seen. Probably comes down to money. Which you can't blame Henry for taking all he can get.

I think RB are gonna price themselves out of the market.
I think Josh Jacobs will ask for the most but also not get signed. Maybe looking for 3/$50+

As much as I want to see Henry back, I think he ends up signing a fairly team friendly deal on whatever team he goes to.
If all Henry gets offered is "team friendly" deals, the Titans would be stupid not to throw a couple more mil on the offer and keep him around for a few more years.

If all Henry gets offered is "team friendly" deals, the Titans would be stupid not to throw a couple more mil on the offer and keep him around for a few more years.
100%.
my concern on why titans may pass is the narrative surrounding 30 year old backs.
I don’t know that Callahan (either) have any reputation to back up an effort in “older backs” nevermind that it’s clear age is just a number for Henry.

henry just seems like a humble guy so I don’t think he asks for the absolute max anywhere.

I think they need a big tough back to compliment Spears, if DH goes elsewhere

Would love to have Henry back, but does he want to come back to a rebuilding team is the question? He also likely to a again see a reduced workload with the changing of offensive styles and the emergence of Spears. Will he be ok with 16 touches or less per game?

Would love to have Henry back, but does he want to come back to a rebuilding team is the question? He also likely to a again see a reduced workload with the changing of offensive styles and the emergence of Spears. Will he be ok with 16 touches or less per game?

It hurts deeply to say -- but Derrick won't be back.

Tyjae Spears, you're up.

I low key wouldn't mind drafting Audric Estime with our 4th pick (if he's still there). Estime and Spears would be such a great duo.

For FA, my top 3 are Gus Edwards, DeAndre Swift, and Zach Moss. All of which would be a great compliment to Spears.

In the draft I like Marshawn Lloyd, Cody Schrader, and Jaylen Wright. Wright may be too similar to Spears though, but would give us some more juice.

Is there any chance at all we could get something out of Hassan Haskins or Chestnut? Like short yardage situations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back