Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
he cant

that aint hate that is just the facts with a normal sized RB, not to worry though average nfl RBs are easily obtained

Dh22s are not easily obtained
I agree with you. I try not to get attached to players. But I would enjoy seeing DH run fewer carries behind a better OL

Speaking of RB's. Whatever happened to Ronald Jones? Damn he fell off quick. Dude had some serious talent. Not sure what went wrong with him at all.

I want Henry back as much as the next guy. But he’s gone. He’s a winner and will go to a team that can compete.

Tony Pollard is an interesting option. He played really well in a committee. Local guy too

Feels good to get one right.

Also a lot of RBs got paid this year. The position definitely has value again according the league. Henry to the Cowboys or Ravens feels like a lock right now

Feels good to get one right.

Also a lot of RBs got paid this year. The position definitely has value again according the league. Henry to the Cowboys or Ravens feels like a lock right now
If Henry becomes a Ratbird, he will have a stink on him that will be hard to wash off.... Like finding your best friend in bed with your wife kind of stink.

I wonder what Gus Edwards fetched with the Chargers? I seen they gave him a 2 year deal, but no dollar figure just quite yet. I feel like Gus Edwards would've been the punishing and reliable bruiser that would've complimented Spears perfectly. Oh well, I hope Pollard works out.

I wonder what Gus Edwards fetched with the Chargers? I seen they gave him a 2 year deal, but no dollar figure just quite yet. I feel like Gus Edwards would've been the punishing and reliable bruiser that would've complimented Spears perfectly. Oh well, I hope Pollard works out.

We will have 2 guys who can run and catch and then find us a bruising RB for the minimum

We will have 2 guys who can run and catch and then find us a bruising RB for the minimum
So you mean a bruising RB and 2 WR.

they don’t need anymore RB now. They have the plan, run these guys 100-150x each, have them running routes the rest of the time.
Get Levis his 600 pass attempts.

We can't replace Henry. He's one of one. What we should have done is use Henry on 3rd down to disguise our hand. We didn't.

But here we are. I like Pollard. So it's all good with me. He's about as good as we can do to spend resources in the rb game. Let the best rb emerge from behind a paper thin line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back