Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read it sounds like the Titans would re-sign Henry if he wants to come back. I believe out of respect for him they will let him test the market, and understandably Henry wants to as well.

My buddy is a Miami fan and he said he read a few of Baltimore D players want to follow Weaver to Miami.
A few good FA pick ups and a decent draft we may be appealing to Henry when it's all said and done..who knows for sure though.

The man needs to retire a Titan that's all I know.

I want Henry back as much as the next guy. But he’s gone. He’s a winner and will go to a team that can compete.

Tony Pollard is an interesting option. He played really well in a committee. Local guy too

I want Henry back as much as the next guy. But he’s gone. He’s a winner and will go to a team that can compete.

Tony Pollard is an interesting option. He played really well in a committee. Local guy too
The 2 favourite teams to sign Henry are Dallas and Baltimore...does Henry make either one a SuperBowl favourite?

The 2 favourite teams to sign Henry are Dallas and Baltimore...does Henry make either one a SuperBowl favourite?

I mean he definitely elevates both of those teams. Ravens were already the Super Bowl favorites and Henry is a beast in the playoffs.

I think Henry is still one of the best in the game. Every contender would be lucky to land him

Both teams have QBs that are good, but they choke when it counts. IMO, neither team is winning a SB with their current QBs unless they have an all time great defense. Hell, the Ravens just had an amazing defense this year and Lamar still shit the bed in the AFCCG, and this is despite having the most offensive weapons he has ever had.

I'm so tired of the Henry talk you can clearly see that Ran and BC don't want him back we need to move on and I'm sure Henry feels the same way.

Fans have been so annoying all off season with this they are the only ones who want this to happen.

I'm so tired of the Henry talk you can clearly see that Ran and BC don't want him back we need to move on and I'm sure Henry feels the same way.

Fans have been so annoying all off season with this they are the only ones who want this to happen.
I was talking to Henry last night and he said who the f_ck is DaCost?
Wtf are you talking about? They have both said the team can use good players like Henry. I think they are letting Henry test the market, the door is open to a return imo

I was talking to Henry last night and he said who the f_ck is DaCost?
Wtf are you talking about? They have both said the team can use good players like Henry. I think they are letting Henry test the market, the door is open to a return imo
Do you really think that they are going to say that they don't want him back?That the door is close!!!

The whole fan base would turn on him right away he just said that to get annoying fans of his back.

Henry also is never going to say I don't want to be back straight up.

Henry will jump at the first offer from any contender and we will not match it.Any smart fan knows that's going to happen yet some refuse to still accept it.

Titans will 'compete'

every year is different team. average NFL deltas around 15 or more roster spots a season

he cant

that aint hate that is just the facts with a normal sized RB, not to worry though average nfl RBs are easily obtained

Dh22s are not easily obtained

He will not be used like a workhorse. I am sure we will acquire a complimentary back to alternate with Spears.

I'd be down with Gus Edwards if he was paid similarly to his most recent contract with the Ravens, he'd be a good compliment to Spears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back