Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that’s amazing. All good hammer living the dream out here in Weehawken New Jersey grinding hard at work. How you doing bro you going to any games this season?

Lol that’s amazing. All good hammer living the dream out here in Weehawken New Jersey grinding hard at work. How you doing bro you going to any games this season?

Not going to any. My passport expired and it is a giant PITA to get one here right now thanks to incompetent government.

Not going to any. My passport expired and it is a giant PITA to get one here right now thanks to incompetent government.
Oh dude I’m in the process of getting mine renewed too. So many extra fees. How’s life other than that though? No more trips to Asia without the passport didn’t you used to go out there a decent amount?

Oh dude I’m in the process of getting mine renewed too. So many extra fees. How’s life other than that though? No more trips to Asia without the passport didn’t you used to go out there a decent amount?

Yah, but those days are over. Too old for it anyway lol

The discord crew are looking for someone for FF, you could talk to them. Not here though, most got banned last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back