Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to play with all of you but someone else can be commish next year. I cannot believe the people that bailed at last minute. But we are full draft at 7 CDT. Draft room should open at 6:30 now lets have fun. Titan Up!

I like to play with all of you but someone else can be commish next year. I cannot believe the people that bailed at last minute. But we are full draft at 7 CDT. Draft room should open at 6:30 now lets have fun. Titan Up!
Lol yeah man that's how I felt being commish last year it's a pain in the ass. Thanks for stepping up this year! I'll mail the entry fee tomorrow if that's ok?

That is fine. That guy that bailed 15 minutes before the draft room opened got me. Saying it never said anything about money. Then he can't read. Thanks for you all that did it and all worked out. I will play but never be commish again. 4 people bailed in last 36 hours. Your going to bail due it in advance and dam sure do not do it day of draft or within an hour to draft

Standard
Sept 4th, 7pm

Buy in hasn’t been announced, but I’d assume it’d be via Venmo or something of the sort

:banjump:Just realized this was .5 point PPR not standard. :banjump:

Makes my reach for Henry even worse. Still gonna ride it to top 3 tho.

:henry::henry::henry:

Why did our playoffs start during bye weeks lol, had half my team in bye then Kyler blew his ACL three plays into the game. Tough way to go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back