Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
This is something worth talking about. First off I wanna talk about Farley.
Clearly the coaches thought enough of his play in camp to start him in week 1, knowing he lacked game experience. His play was poor in the first two games, but not awful. Fulton made the terrible play in the Giants game and Avery (and everyone honestly) in the Bills game. What did Farley do to get benched in favor of Mitchell, a guy who has had only one practice with the team and got the playbook on Wednesday! And then when Mitchell was god awful in the first half, they stuck with him anyway and it nearly cost us the game! I don’t get it. Someone explain it to me.

And their replacements are awful. That let's you know how bad these guys are.

Was really expecting Farley was going to be our physical slot CB, but it's apparent he's damaged goods.

I'm really big on reading people by their body language. Watching Farley, you see a kid with no confidence. He always has this "Oh God Im one on one. I'm about get beat" look going on.

I don't think the Farley pick was bad TBH.. Dude was projected to be top 15 before injury. He's physically gifted.

I won't fault the pick, but I'll fault the player as he's not producing on the field at all.

I don't think the Farley pick was bad TBH.. Dude was projected to be top 15 before injury. He's physically gifted.

I won't fault the pick, but I'll fault the player as he's not producing on the field at all.
Dude has barely played football since highschool. It was a bad pick.

Not sure, but today was as bad as it gets..

4th and 15 and Hollins makes that over the shoulder catch did it in for me. I don't think I've seen anything like that in a while.
Tbh that was an incredible throw and catch. CB was close by but I don't know if there was anything he could have done at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back