Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Landry and having Dupree part time has a lot to do with it.

It's just so hard for CB's this day and age if there's no pass rush.
I agree to an extent. But our CBs don't even seem interested in making WRs work for it. The sit back and wait for a catch and then try to tackle.

Pass rush certainly needs to step up too though.

We talk about terrible CB play every year…and have for many years straight. This teams hasn’t had a really good CB since Samari Rolle.

We talk about terrible CB play every year…and have for many years straight. This teams hasn’t had a really good CB since Samari Rolle.
If you mean perenial pro-bowler then no, but Finnegan, Verner, McCourty, Ryans and Butler were all much better than what we have now.

Tbh that was an incredible throw and catch. CB was close by but I don't know if there was anything he could have done at that point.
That's how I feel. I think he was expecting a deep out, but still, he got beat and you really shouldn't get beat over-the-top on a 4th and 15. He did give up some plays and it is easy to point at him, but he at least was in decent positions. I feel like when Farley gets beat, he's nowhere near. On the TD, he had great coverage, just got outmanned for the ball. Considering he's new, not too terrible. I'm ok with the coaches trying something new. Fulton played much better too. Hopefully Farley builds up confidence.

On the play Farley came in, I was super nervous he would get targeted and beat immediately.

Radunz was a waste of a pick. Sometimes I wonder if it’s the coaching staff. Cole strange is from UTC and was drafted by the patriots this year in the first round and dudes tearing it up!!

Once the Raiders got the first down on the Tennessee 25, Carr only completed one pass in his next nine throws. That one was the 4th down TD pass. The previous 4th down pass was incomplete but nullified by the holding call on Tennessee.

2018 was a stellar D backfield.
Logan Ryan’s one good year
Malcolm butlers first year
Adore Jackson was ok
Byard played strong
Kenny vaccaro did well.

Butler’s injury hurt that 2019 repeat.

I don't think the Farley pick was bad TBH.. Dude was projected to be top 15 before injury. He's physically gifted.

I won't fault the pick, but I'll fault the player as he's not producing on the field at all.
I also don’t fault the pick, and I’m really hoping he turns it around and becomes the player we hoped he’d be.

As a Hokie, I am deeply saddened by Farley and his contributions so far, which have been a fat zero. Thought he’d be a pro for Real! Hopefully it turns soon. He’s got the gifts, but

I think Farley will be worked back in and brought along more slowly. Throwing him into a starting role after missing three years was a little too ambitious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back