Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
J.C. Jackson and Denzel Ward currently have lower grades than Farley through 5 games.

5 games does not define a player

Giving up an explosive pass play every game does define a player. He looks slow, out of place and isn't improving. Andre Woolfolk was a better corner than Farley.

Look out Farley's Uncle might start coming at you
2j2bk2.jpg

J.C. Jackson and Denzel Ward currently have lower grades than Farley through 5 games.

While I agree... Farley does not pass the eye test at all. He shows no signs of being a good CB. He'd have to make some MAJOR improvements to be in the discussion of decent, much less good. The guy gets torched every game...there's a reason he gets picked on by QBs.

I still have hope for all our CBs...

They are all young. Issue is they need a veteran presence in the secondary room not named Byard, and who isn't just a special teams #6 on the depth chart CB....

I still have hope for all our CBs...

They are all young. Issue is they need a veteran presence in the secondary room not named Byard, and who isn't just a special teams #6 on the depth chart CB....
Also, our secondary experienced a noticeable drop when Midget came on as secondary coach. In fact, you might say with Midget we’ve come up short in quality coaching.

That's not a fair comparison, at least those 2 guys have shown they belong..what has Farley done?

Plus they have been on the field a lot more than Farley.

For now there's just no way to defend Farley and his piss poor play.

At least he was looking like an All Star in Training Camp, right?

Also, our secondary experienced a noticeable drop when Midget came on as secondary coach. In fact, you might say with Midget we’ve come up short in quality coaching.
We should have brought back old man Coombs after he parted with Ohio State. That was a big loss.

I really think that just having Molden return will do wonders for our secondary. The coaches will feel comfortable playing man on the outside which can open up more blitz packages from the slot and safeties

Farley had a massive red flag on his draft I'm sorry but not playing the year before he was drafted should've been a no go. I get the reasons he didn't and I respect that, but a position like corner you need reps and competition to get any good at it. Obviously the injury last year didn't help but that's the nature of the beast, now he's not played 2 full seasons. No one should've been surprised.

Farley had a massive red flag on his draft I'm sorry but not playing the year before he was drafted should've been a no go. I get the reasons he didn't and I respect that, but a position like corner you need reps and competition to get any good at it. Obviously the injury last year didn't help but that's the nature of the beast, now he's not played 2 full seasons. No one should've been surprised.
When I say no one I mean jrob

Titans have been consistently good with that... yes buffalo got the ball out in 1.5 seconds and no pass rush can beat that

That is true. We have been good with the pass rush this year. It's funny, we fixed the pass rush. Slow starts in the first half, and inability to get of the field on 3rd down.... and everything else fell apart. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back