Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Baseketball
Yes, Trey Parker and Matt stone.

the reputation they’ve been assigned is criminally underrated, specifically Parker.

it’s hilarious and much has humor well past the fart jokes.

now I have a ton of movies on a regular rotation, but this is probably my favorite.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Boyz in the Hood
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
"Big Shots" with Darius McCrary and Ricky Busker

I can watch those all the time and have.

Shawshank Redemption. I also recently found out within the last few years that it’s actually rated by IMDB users as the number 1 highest rated movie of all time which is cool!

I have about 20 movies I put in my "top 10" because it is fluid.

Saving Private Ryan
Edge of Tomorrow
Princess Bride
Forrest Gump
My Cousin Vinny
Galaxy Quest
Tommy Boy
Terminator 2
Apocalypto
Shawshank Redemption
Avengers Infinity War
just off the top of my head

Shawshank Redemption. I also recently found out within the last few years that it’s actually rated by IMDB users as the number 1 highest rated movie of all time which is cool!

That was filmed in my region too. Mansfield OH.

I visited that prison in 2012 on a haunted prison visit thing. Only thing left is that main part of the prison and sides. The extra buildings have been torn down.

Saving Private Ryan
Edge of Tomorrow
Princess Bride
Forrest Gump
My Cousin Vinny
Galaxy Quest
Tommy Boy
Terminator 2
Apocalypto
Shawshank Redemption
Avengers Infinity War

DUDE!. SOLID LIST.

Vinny is very underrated. Throw kindergarten cop in there an it's on point.

Baseketball
Yes, Trey Parker and Matt stone.

the reputation they’ve been assigned is criminally underrated, specifically Parker.

it’s hilarious and much has humor well past the fart jokes.

now I have a ton of movies on a regular rotation, but this is probably my favorite.

I hear your mom's going out with SQUEAK!

I 100% have finished watching Shawshank many times after scrolling thru channels to see whats on... great from start to end. the best king move by far

Saving Private Ryan
Edge of Tomorrow
Princess Bride
Forrest Gump
My Cousin Vinny
Galaxy Quest
Tommy Boy
Terminator 2
Apocalypto
Shawshank Redemption
Avengers Infinity War
Infinity War, the best of the entire MCU.
The fact it gets some of the Empire Strikes Back feeling of the bad guy winning makes it easily a great of all time.

any 1 single movie ever... Animal House

in many ways inferior to the above movies but Fing hilarious
I always put that hand in hand with Caddyshack. Just incredibly funny movies that I just don’t think you’ll ever see made again.
The star power, the comedy, the actual plot, the classic “bad guy”. Just awesome.

when I say won’t be made again, I also don’t mean that Hollywood won’t try to remake some dumb s**t remake with awful cast, changed comedy, and wasted budget.

1) Interstellar
2) Blade Runner 2049
3) Drive

and then in no order

Wind River
The Patriot
Last Samurai
Infinity War/Endgame
Matrix

Infinity War, the best of the entire MCU.
The fact it gets some of the Empire Strikes Back feeling of the bad guy winning makes it easily a great of all time.
Yeah I think so, and while many people want to discount the Marvel movies or pretend they arent real cinema, it is a great movie. It has a great story (especially developed from the previous movies), great acting, great effects, and essentially everything you would want in a "good" movie.

Yeah I think so, and while many people want to discount the Marvel movies or pretend they arent real cinema, it is a great movie. It has a great story (especially developed from the previous movies), great acting, great effects, and essentially everything you would want in a "good" movie.
When people discredit because of CGI, it’s pretty much disregard the comment.
I really can’t think of many movies ruined by CGI. Plenty of bad movies that have CGI, but bad because of the CGI.

I would argue that even though I like endgame, they could’ve done better.

Conan the Barbarian
Terminator
Legends of the Fall
Predator
Rocky II
Last Samurai
Top Gun
The Martian
Pale Rider
Open Range
Dazed and Confused
The Jerk