Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Ok, obscure excellence… i will give you. The movie PI! Filmed in 98. Black and White masterpiece! Check it out. For those of you that enjoy math, it’s a goody! You’re welcome. My Red Violin contribution!

Last edited by a moderator:
I work with a crew of 14… half don’t know who James Brown is….. smh

I'll be honest. On this thread I've only heard of about 10 movies. No earthly idea what you folks watch lol.

Not really a movie buff. Last movie I watched at a theater was the Nutty Professor. No lie.

Ok, obscure excellence… i will give you. The movie PI! Filmed in 98. Black and White masterpiece! Check it out. For those of you that enjoy math, it’s a goody! You’re welcome. My Red Violin contribution!
That is a really good pick! Way too art house for most people, but really amazing film making.

I always put that hand in hand with Caddyshack. Just incredibly funny movies that I just don’t think you’ll ever see made again.
The star power, the comedy, the actual plot, the classic “bad guy”. Just awesome.

when I say won’t be made again, I also don’t mean that Hollywood won’t try to remake some dumb s**t remake with awful cast, changed comedy, and wasted budget.
I’d put Blazing Saddles in same category. Mel Brooks had everybody laughing at everybody.

Hoosiers my all time favorite sports movie.

Life movie with Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy is also a great movie.

Can't believe I didn't post this in my original post. Top 5 movie for sure.

Loved Adventures in Babysitting, Mask (with Cher, not Jim Carrey movie) and Howard the Duck too.

As you can see I'm an 80's movie type dude. Nothing better than 80's movies.

Loved Adventures in Babysitting, Mask (with Cher, not Jim Carrey movie) and Howard the Duck too.

As you can see I'm an 80's movie type dude. Nothing better than 80's movies.
Red Dawn, Karate Kid, and the Outsiders were favorites when i was young, and Ghost Busters. Cuba Gooding in Men of Honor portrayed on of my heroes Carl Brashear masterfully. As much as i can’t stand the man, Dinero was masterful as well as Master Chief.

Bad News Bears or Sandlot
Both excellent.

And bad news bears needs specified, not the pile with BBT, Walter Mathaeu was fantastic. Plus, the language and story was so a great 70’s representation. I got a taste of late 80’s baseball and a lot of that suburban kind of ball was different.

Both excellent.

And bad news bears needs specified, not the pile with BBT, Walter Mathaeu was fantastic. Plus, the language and story was so a great 70’s representation. I got a taste of late 80’s baseball and a lot of that suburban kind of ball was different.
Most definitely the 70's Bad News Bears. Mathaeu the master movie.

Just rewatched The Worlds Fastest Indian with Anthony Hopkins playing Burt Monroe. He’s excellent in the role and the story is a good one. I like the historical flicks. I’d put it in the obscure leaning category. Filmed in 2005.

Latest posts

Back