Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I haven't heard of that one...the Brady Roast is interesting, Gronk is about as sharp as a marble lol
He’s taken a lot of hits to the head. Thaw is about a pandemic caused by a long ago bug that comes out of a thawing wooly mammoth. Had potential, but didn’t bring it.

He’s taken a lot of hits to the head. Thaw is about a pandemic caused by a long ago bug that comes out of a thawing wooly mammoth. Had potential, but didn’t bring it.
yeah global climate warming change was gonna cause a pandemic... before china virus stole its glory

yeah global climate warming change was gonna cause a pandemic... before china virus stole its glory
Now, The Thing was a movie of fuckin genius! These weak ass global warming/pandenic chit show movies like Outbreak and such suck donkey balls. Now that I think about it, Dustin Hoffman sucks donkey balls and likely farts out of Kevin Spacey.

When the dinosaurs first came on the screen has to be one of the most wondrous moments in cinema.
I was working at a movie theater when this came out. We got to preview the movies the night before they released to the public. This was one of the most magical moments in my life.

Watching Heartbreak Ridge. Acting is terrible other than Eastwood, he’s awesome. Still a treat when i come across it. Subtle political military movie. The Major opposing Eastwood is also excellent in his role. Anyhoo- halfway through and enjoying- guess obscure category.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna post in here just cause it’s neat

I ordered from this EBay seller that does a bunch of fictional sports players on sports cards. I got a bunch more, this pic is only of a couple to get the gist.

I got a couple famous Titans too, Gerry Bertier and Julius Campbell. Left side!! Strong side!!

Not a favorite movie but a movie conversation.

has anyone seen Blackberry?

just watched it, of course read the interwebs for accuracy and had some questions about Jim Basillie and buying a hockey team. (Played by Glenn Howerton aka Dennis Reynolds. He does awesome even if not very accurate)

In the movie, it’s depicted that his purchase of the penguins falls through. That did happen, then he was set up to buy the Phoenix Coyotes, also denied.
It’s thought that he was buying to move a team to “southern Ontario”. Blackberry company was in Waterloo, like an hour from Toronto.
Where in the heck was he moving a team to if true?

edit: I just read that it was expected for Hamilton, Ontario. Like still an hour from Toronto just slightly more towards Niagara Falls than Waterloo.

dude was looking to buy Predators at one point as well... pretty real sure same dude... move to Hamiltion was what was talked about

Latest posts

Back