Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Shawshank is still amazing.

I was pleasantly surprised with the too gun sequel.

Gladiator now has a sequel coming out. Unsure about that.
Never been a fan of the long overdue sequel/prequel.

There’s kind of a sweet spot of like 2-3 years. The farther past that, the crappier you can guarantee the sequel/prequel will be.

I’m overall disappointed in the absolute trash coming out of Hollywood now (closer to like 10 years now) and just like many enthusiasts, I really want to go watch movies. Just not gonna settle for the “new norm” as anything tolerable.

Old movies play just as great.

Going all the way back to childhood, my 'favorite' movies would be ET at 1, and probably The Neverending Story at 2. I already have tickets to see TNS for the Fathom Events show in two weeks and I'm super excited about it! In adulthood however, geez, so many. Almost anything the Coen Bros touch usually ends up highly ranked. Mad Max Fury Road was incredible. I also, like mentioned above, really enjoyed TG Maverick. LA Confidential is still HIGHLY RESPECTED in my house, going back to the 90s. Movies are my jam though; outside of sports I don't watch much TV and rarely ever any series, but I'll plop down $20 easy for a good movie theater experience. Just something I've loved since the early childhood.

Shawshank is still amazing.

I was pleasantly surprised with the too gun sequel.

Gladiator now has a sequel coming out. Unsure about that.

That Gladiator sequel just had a trailer drop today, I'm anxious to get home and watch it. I'm not watching that on my cell phone screen.

There’s kind of a sweet spot of like 2-3 years. The farther past that, the crappier you can guarantee the sequel/prequel will be.

I’m overall disappointed in the absolute trash coming out of Hollywood now (closer to like 10 years now) and just like many enthusiasts, I really want to go watch movies. Just not gonna settle for the “new norm” as anything tolerable.

Do you have Fathom Events in your area?

Aliens about the only one I can think of that breaks this rule

I’m maybe a little younger, haven’t seen a lot of Duvall movies but can’t recall complaining.

I generally argue that if Pitt is the main character, the movie is going to be good. And I mean that in a better way than Denzel.
My perspective though.

His movie The Apostle is pretty incredible. Criminally under-rated for sure.

Latest posts

Back