Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I like movies like Legends of the Fall, The Last Samurai, Open Range, We were Soldiers, Private Ryan… MeL Gibson a fine actor too. The man he plays in We Were Soldiers was right next to my best friend’s dad Bill Hammond. Most recent outing was Dune. B-

Seconded on Open Range, another under-rated classic. And I've been completely enthralled by the Dune movies, both were just amazing. That director, Denis Villeneuve is going to be something special. Watching 2049 is like watching an artist paint his masterpiece. And that's coming from someone HATED Arrival. I thought that movie was awful.

Why is it always T2… i couldn’t get past the liquid guy. T1 was awesome and Predator as well. The liquid ooze villain just was too over the top for me. Great scenes in the movie though.
Arnold is a good guy, the scene where Linda Hamilton sees the world burn, and yea, the Liquid Metal was pretty cool (Robert Patrick isn’t known for like anything else).

I do like the first one too.
It’s #3 and later that can go to the trash can.

I like movies like Legends of the Fall, The Last Samurai, Open Range, We were Soldiers, Private Ryan… MeL Gibson a fine actor too. The man he plays in We Were Soldiers was right next to my best friend’s dad Bill Hammond. Most recent outing was Dune. B-
Moneyball, the social network, and often the documentary/bio-pic movies always catch my attention.
Blackberry was really good, so was Air that both came out recently.

Tetris is on Apple TV, so F that until it comes out on a real network.

Watching the Fugitive. Hanz Solo and Tommy Lee Jones. Nobody, and I mean Nobody, does the Federal man in charge better than Tommy! He’s made a career off playing the role of head law man. Movie still holds up btw!
“I want you to check every warehouse, outhouse, dog house, hen house, jumbo shrimp, cocktail shrimp, lemon shrimp, shrimp gumbo…” Wait, I think I’m mixing up two movies.

Moneyball, the social network, and often the documentary/bio-pic movies always catch my attention.
Blackberry was really good, so was Air that both came out recently.

Tetris is on Apple TV, so F that until it comes out on a real network.

Moneyball and TSN are both also HIGHLY RESPECTED movies in my house as well. And I loved Air, despite the massive faux pas of referring to 'Hakeem Olajuwon' in 1984.

Latest posts

Back