Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m probably in the minority, but Barkley was the right cut. Neither one is anything more than a backup, but Barkley was only good on his throws when there was no pressure. As soon as there was any pressure, he got happy feet and his throws became erratic. Hence his interception in the last game. This has been Barkley’s biggest issue since he entered the NFL. Woodside might have shorter check down passes, but he showed how calm and cool he can be under pressure. This offense can still win with a game manager like that. It cannot survive with desperation throws and turnovers. It was the right call.
I want to go on record as saying they were equally poor. We need an upgrade. This is like kicker and pass rusher a few years in a row. It’s one of JR’s blind spots.

I want to go on record as saying they were equally poor. We need an upgrade. This is like kicker and pass rusher a few years in a row. It’s one of JR’s blind spots.

I guess I get what you’re saying, but Tannehill was a backup here. I tend to think it has to do with them not much liking qb’s later in the draft and no veterans worth the salary. But I do understand the frustration.

I guess I get what you’re saying, but Tannehill was a backup here. I tend to think it has to do with them not much liking qb’s later in the draft and no veterans worth the salary. But I do understand the frustration.
Tannehill was probably always Plan B for Mariotta.

We spent a 7th on Cole McDonald..Backup QBs on this team is like the Kicker position...they go cheap

I have no idea how he has hung around so long. Does brown nosing work in the NFL lol
iu

lets ask Jarrett Payton...

(Q) J-dog does brown nosing work in the NFL ?

(A) oh hell yes!!!!!!!

while true the main thing he did was qualify for NFLPA retirement by sucking up a roster spot for like 4 years

fishface 100% did that exactly because of who his JPs daddy was
Were they teammates in Chicago? Or just both played for the Bears?

Nobody. We had room for them with the Ir people earlier. We are now at 53. So moving forward someone will have to be cut.
Aha, so hopefully Davis and Ben Jones come off the list today or tomorrow and a few guys will have to be cut for them. My guess is Chris Jones and Cruikshank

We need to address the PR/KR situation.

Rogers looks super slow and not elusive on returns. If Reynolds can't beat out Rogers for #3 WR, we need to make Firk and Pruitt our #3 target.

We need to address the PR/KR situation.

Rogers looks super slow and not elusive on returns. If Reynolds can't beat out Rogers for #3 WR, we need to make Firk and Pruitt our #3 target.
I think if Batson wasn't inactive today we would have seen him on at least some returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back