Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
also first drive of the game tannehill missed julio for a 70 yard touchdown... julio got completely in front of his guy and safety was super far away

Well that jet sweep to AJ on 3rd down had me scratching my head.

Yeah. They clearly wanted to force the ball to him. The 49ers are so good laterally that I think just putting him in the backfield and pitching to him would work better. Like the 49ers do with Deebo. We did that once to Jonnu and he went for like 50.

Yeah. They clearly wanted to force the ball to him. The 49ers are so good laterally that I think just putting him in the backfield and pitching to him would work better. Like the 49ers do with Deebo. We did that once to Jonnu and he went for like 50.
We should use AJ like Deebo, AJ is built like a RB/LB

Field Yates
@FieldYates

How good was A.J. Brown in his return last night?

He accounted for 69.4% of the Titans receiving yards, the most by any NFL player in a game this season (min. 200 total team yards)He had 8 catches on 3rd down, the most by any player since at least 1978.

im starting to believe that the staff has no faith in tannehill and its justified. he was good vs 9 men in the box where its basically impossible to make a huge mistake throwing the ball, but i dunno about tanny anymore. either the staff sees something and they are trying to limit tanny as much as possible, or they are very stupid and they dont understand that throwing to aj brown and julio jones is a good idea to try... starting to believe its the former. past couple weeks we have run all sorts of fancy flat plays / screens that dont really work. only purpose is to call a play that tannehill can execute. we even have aj brown throwing the ball on the run like hes patrick mahomes... everything past couple weeks says to me this staff has very little faith in tannehill (behind this oline)

Did you watch last nights game? Tannehill was excellent in the second half. I agree he not elite without Henry. But he is definitely above average and can be good. He was never a QB that can just elevate a bad roster—which is what our offense has been for weeks now. But with good talent around him he can be very good. Good thing heading into the playoffs he should have all that talent around him.

And there are very few QB in the league that don’t need what Tannehill needs.

I honestly think Julio was hobbled out there yesterday (and maybe most of the season) and he's mostly being used as a decoy.
I agree with that but I would rather have him as decoy than in street clothes. When Julio is on the field it changes coverage and helps everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back