Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should either lean into the “Athens of the South” theme or Ryman Auditorium theme. Stained glass windows would be dope.

Y'all want it to look like a cowboy boot or something?

Who really cares what a damn building looks like anyway? You go to look at the action on the field...

60k seating seems small... But putting 20k more in the nosebleeds where you need binoculars to see the field is pretty dumb too.

Would make zero sense to spend money on a new stadium to build another outdoor stadium. The goal is to host super bowl’s and final 4’s. Plus I really don’t understand why anyone would want to sit out in the rain or freezing cold when you can watch it in HD at home. Will definitely boost attendance.

Ya i dont understand why the capacity is so low, will it even get a chance to host a sb with that low numbers?

IMO it should be less modern-tech-office building and more like a football field inside of a Parthenon-like structure.. outside aesthetics should be old Roman style

This is boring to look at

We are literally the Titans, do something around that mythology

Big miss in the name of being safe

60,000 capacity. Don’t know why they would spend that much money on a new stadium and reduce the seating capacity.

They don't want to be the Jags and have to put tarps over empty seats.

Never gonna happen we always have plenty of away fans to fill the seats.

Titans will never say it but 100% do not want low rent home fans

PSLs will be 10x original mainly to drive away 10-15k upper deck fans. The $250-500 PSL will be minimum $2000 precisely to make sure those fans are replaced by visiting fans

Why does it have to be unique? Want it shaped like a guitar so it will become tiring in 3 years? That glass roof looks pretty unique to me.
26795122661_07eab95b40_b.jpg

you are wrong about those things being tiring

but you are correct about not adopting music images... should go with Greek theme 100%... colums and eternal flame. I am sure there is an olympic fire pit thingy in a dump somewhere that could be refurbished

and its a square... just not even trying... saw the TopGolf comment... exactly that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back