Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's pretty dope looking actually. Gimmicky ain't the move.
There is plenty of room between "office building" and "gimmicky." No one wants a gimmicky stadium, they just want something with character.

Anyway, this "rendition" will not be the final design, so we will all wait and see what they actually come up with.

Modern stadiums highlight the city and they blur the line between the city and the venue. It's nice, but it's not modern architecture. So basically, a waste of money. The city is itself now on the big stage so a nice stadium is absolutely necessary, but they could do better. If you want to be an epicenter, spend the money like an epicenter does.

There is plenty of room between "office building" and "gimmicky." No one wants a gimmicky stadium, they just want something with character.

Anyway, this "rendition" will not be the final design, so we will all wait and see what they actually come up with.

I feel it needs some sort of vertical component to it similar to the tower at Bridgestone.....an iconic feature of some sort....maybe the dome itself will standout, but I can't get a feel of it from the renderings

I’m still baffled they would spend billions to build a new stadium with a lower capacity that the amount of seats they currently sell every game. Absolutely idiotic and makes zero sense. Will just force the fans to pay more for tickets.

Well....it's Christmas Eve night and after today I am now depressed about getting a new stadium rather than excited.
I see this as having to pay for my season tickets for at least 2 years of absolute garbage product just so they can tell me that an equivalent PSL (or even any PSL) in the new stadium will be 5x or 10x more than what I have now.
"Thanks for your 20 years as a season ticket holder. To reward your loyalty we are giving you 3 years of garbage and then jacking the price to stay up to an ungodly amount."

Well....it's Christmas Eve night and after today I am now depressed about getting a new stadium rather than excited.
I see this as having to pay for my season tickets for at least 2 years of absolute garbage product just so they can tell me that an equivalent PSL (or even any PSL) in the new stadium will be 5x or 10x more than what I have now.
"Thanks for your 20 years as a season ticket holder. To reward your loyalty we are giving you 3 years of garbage and then jacking the price to stay up to an ungodly amount."
Seriously. They know already what PSLs will be but we won’t find out anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back