Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponies run D was pretty bad last year I fully expect a heavy dose of Henry from the start. If he's running well I expect the play action to come in later and Brown with feast,he's already bullied Bouye before soo. I'm excited to see how clowney helps landry out there, I just remembered when Wake was out there with Landry, it boosted his production. Plus a fully healthy Simmons shit.

Denver have alot of new players and a new OC is hard to judge or even know what's going to happend.

We have experience and continuity.

Denver has youth and the element of suprise.

We need to pray that we can get out of this game without any major injuries. It was Delanie the first game of the last two seasons.

Denver have alot of new players and a new OC is hard to judge or even know what's going to happend.

We have experience and continuity.

Denver has youth and the element of suprise.

With no preseason and a limited TC, I would think the teams with experience and continuity would be at an even greater advantage than normal ... BUT week 1s are always weird, so who knows

If this titans team is what we hope they are, they blow this Denver team out of the stadium.

I don't care about mile high season opener records, altitude, or any of that.

We are the better team. And their RT opted out, one of their stud pass rushers is out, and the other is on a pitch count. Their run d was weak last season. And Drew lock ain't anything yet.

This is an opportunity to come out on Monday night and announce that daddy is here. No excuses. Get it done.

We really do need to come out of the gates swinging this year. Prove that last year wasn’t a fluke, Cinderella story but that we have finally arrived as true contenders.

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m tired of the volatility with a big win one week and huge let down against a team we’re supposed to beat the next.

Enough backing into the playoffs on a wing and prayer. Time to be true contenders and hopefully SB champs!

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back