Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see our pass rush .

I have lowish expectations. Both Clowney and Beasley don't appear to be conditioned at all, and neither have ever played a snap for us.

I gotta figure that they will get better as things progress. But week one is going to be crazy with no preseason.

Pairing Chubb and Miller together hasn't paid dividends for the Broncos. They've played three or four games together. Lewan and Kelly's jobs became immensely easier in week one. If Tannehill is under constant pressure with Denver's two best pass rushers sidelined we should be very concerned going forward.

Pairing Chubb and Miller together hasn't paid dividends for the Broncos. They've played three or four games together. Lewan and Kelly's jobs became immensely easier in week one. If Tannehill is under constant pressure with Denver's two best pass rushers sidelined we should be very concerned going forward.
sometimes random guys flash out of nowhere like Derick Roberson last December. He was causing havoc for the other teams QB's then come playoffs and nothing out of him.

I wouldnt freak out if Joe Blow gets past Lewan once or twice, this is a unique week-1 this year.

Vrabel in his interviews

"Hopely we score some points this time"

He's been saying that all week lol I just find it hilarious I bet our Offensive guys most be motived/tired of it.

View attachment 17753 To complete the cycle as mariota sacrificed himself for tannehill last year I’ll sacrifice this jersey and burn it at game time Monday! One last pic for vondy to...”remember” at certain “hard” times....

View attachment 17753 To complete the cycle as mariota sacrificed himself for tannehill last year I’ll sacrifice this jersey and burn it at game time Monday! One last pic for vondy to...”remember” at certain “hard” times....
jersey looks pretty rough... must have worn it an awful lot......

wonder what the 2nd one looks like by now

jersey looks pretty rough... must have worn it an awful lot......

wonder what the 2nd one looks like by now
My wife’s? Looks like new cause even she realized he sucked after we went and watched the game.

also yeah I wear mine when doing yard work n shit like that. Better than ruining a decent $3 black t shirt

My wife’s? Looks like new cause even she realized he sucked after we went and watched the game.

also yeah I wear mine when doing yard work n **** like that. Better than ruining a decent $3 black t shirt
You wear that in the yard? Do People laugh at you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back