Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww crap, I just saw that we are favorites this week.

Over the past 4 games we were underdogs in all of them and won all of them. We always seem to play down to the competition when we are favorites.

I’m still not at the point where I “know” that we are going to walk in and beat the teams that we should. I really want to believe that we’re past that, that this Titans team is different. But it wasn’t too long ago we lost to the zero win Jets.

With that said, my faith is growing! I’m really looking forward to giving another team a good old fashion beat down!

Damn ... I've learned as a Titans fan to never EVER underestimate the "Boger" effect. This could get ugly.
Absolutely.

Boger is the Debil.

5b1bd1df3670901313c753a6526dbce4.jpeg

Titans released Breon Borders today. Surprising considering what a great training camp he had. I hope he lands on the PS, always liked the guy.

I REALLY HOPE THIS MEANS FULTON IS BACK AT PRACTICE TOMORROW!

Jackson has earned a spot in the rotation. I wouldn’t be surprised though if he replaces Molden in the slot.

Would like to see Fulton and Jackson starting with Jenkins as the third corner. Jackson reminds me of Finnegan. Same size and both drafted in the 7th, Jackson plays with this tenaciousness and chip on his shoulder that can't be coached. 33 is very old for a cornerback, so maybe Jenkins will be a better player when he's not mostly matched up with number 1 receivers in their 20's.

Titans released Breon Borders today. Surprising considering what a great training camp he had. I hope he lands on the PS, always liked the guy.

I REALLY HOPE THIS MEANS FULTON IS BACK AT PRACTICE TOMORROW!

Not surprising. JRob does this kind of roster management all season with the back of the roster…releasing people, elevating those he needs from the practice squad, then resigning the released guy back to the practice squad. The risk is if someone signs the player you’re managing this way, or just poaches outright from an unprotected PS player like what happened when we lost Matt Barkley on Monday. Now we have to find another backup QB.

Would like to see Fulton and Jackson starting with Jenkins as the third corner. Jackson reminds me of Finnegan. Same size and both drafted in the 7th, Jackson plays with this tenaciousness and chip on his shoulder that can't be coached. 33 is very old for a cornerback, so maybe Jenkins will be a better player when he's not mostly matched up with number 1 receivers in their 20's.

Jenkins has played a little better of late so I'm not sure they pull the trigger and replace him at this point. Jackson does give us some versatility based on the opponent and situation so I'd still expect to see him out there quite a bit. Molden gave up 7 catches on 7 targets so maybe in passing situations you swap him out for Jackson for better coverage. Molden seems a step slow and has a hard time staying with WRs across the field.

Jackrabbit has definitely been playing better as of late and I think his veteran presence and experience are helpful. When asked about his pick 6 in the last game, Byard said that he and Jackrabbit saw something presnap and they adjusted so Byard could make that play.

Not surprising. JRob does this kind of roster management all season with the back of the roster…releasing people, elevating those he needs from the practice squad, then resigning the released guy back to the practice squad. The risk is if someone signs the player you’re managing this way, or just poaches outright from an unprotected PS player like what happened when we lost Matt Barkley on Monday. Now we have to find another backup QB.
Barkley could have beat out Woodside ... would not be on PS then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back