Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, was hoping Julio would keep up his dominance of NOLA. Just when the Titans we’re getting some respect.

Defense is going to have to come through most games now. Tannehill needs to up his game too and prove that contract.

It is interesting to see some start to believe in this team.

I think Julio’s career is nearing an end. Shouldn’t have gave up a 2nd round pick for a player of that age. But, JRob’s second round picks usually don’t contribute either, so I guess it’s not a total loss.

Yeah Derrick Henry, AJ Brown, Kristian Fulton, Harold Landry haven’t done anything for the Titans.

I think Julio’s career is nearing an end. Shouldn’t have gave up a 2nd round pick for a player of that age. But, JRob’s second round picks usually don’t contribute either, so I guess it’s not a total loss.
I hope you’re wrong, but fear you’re right.
He has flashed a few times for us but hasn’t been fully healthy in almost 2 years now.

Anything out of Julio now is just a luxury. No longer expecting anything out of him, which is a damn shame.

totally stinks...no doubt we need him.....I think you might just shut him down till after the bye week...giving him almost a month to rest it.

I think you will see our offense really struggle this week against the saints.

If I were the Saints, I would double AJ Brown every play and let Lattimore shut down NWI and then you can still load the box to stop the run.

Julio Jones is important to the long term success this season. His presence on the field changes how defenses play the Titans. yes, his hamstring is worrisome, but I am glad he is on the team.

Next man up has to be the mantra. All teams are dealing with injuries at this point (that why I am against 17 games in a season). No way teams make through a full season with out injuries, especially to the main guys that play. This is why quality depth is a must, not a luxury. There are WR's on the squad that can step up. It just a matter of the O-line giving Tannehill time to use the full passing game. If Lewan is back, I see this game being a good, hard fought W for the home team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back