Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad kamara’s out. He’s the type of back that gets the Titans a lot. It’s why I don’t like going against Mack or Hines in indy.

Honestly, I don't get too excited to watch with Henry out.

Offense hasn't looked great outside of Henry. Tannehill has looked pretty shakey. Can't keep their top WRs on the field at the same time. Run game is pretty much a bust unless Peterson breaks out. No threat for play action which is what works for the Titans.

Defense has stepped up in key moments but I'll never be convinced that a Titans defense is good at this point. lol

Defense needs to keep it up and offense needs to really step it up for me to be convinced that they can do much without Henry.

Offense hasn't looked great outside of Henry. Tannehill has looked pretty shakey. Can't keep their top WRs on the field at the same time. Run game is pretty much a bust unless Peterson breaks out. No threat for play action which is what works for the Titans.

Defense has stepped up in key moments but I'll never be convinced that a Titans defense is good at this point. lol

Defense needs to keep it up and offense needs to really step it up for me to be convinced that they can do much without Henry.
Defense has been great lately. Offense just needs to be average until Henry comes back.
Saints are without Winston, MT, and Kamara. I won’t be surprised if this looks a lot like the chiefs game

We don't need to be great, just good enough....if it's the D that carries us through for a game or 2, then the offense steps up for a game or 2...I'll take it.
Playoffs are a whole different game, everyone healthy...Henry back

Defense has been great lately. Offense just needs to be average until Henry comes back.
Saints are without Winston, MT, and Kamara. I won’t be surprised if this looks a lot like the chiefs game

The past 2 years it was the total opposite.. Maybe in 2028 both our offense and defense will play lights out together. Then again, you never know, it could be the end of this year.

Just beat a top 3 team in the NFL and this guy is acting like we're lined up for a top 3 draft pick lmao. @TitanMark set him straight

Who is left to beat? With or without Henry they just win. What more do they need to prove? Play action doesn’t need Henry to work. Play action doesn’t need a top run game to work. Play action works because of Tannehill not Henry. Henry being out sucks but it forced this team to find itself. They learned to win without him which made them a better team actually. The schedule is easy from here on out. Titans might not lose another game unless they rest starters.

@Titanic_Sub How was that ?

Long being out absolutely sucks for us and my fantasy team. Hopefully others step up. Is Evans back or will the rookie be with brown?

Who is left to beat? With or without Henry they just win. What more do they need to prove? Play action doesn’t need Henry to work. Play action doesn’t need a top run game to work. Play action works because of Tannehill not Henry. Henry being out sucks but it forced this team to find itself. They learned to win without him which made them a better team actually. The schedule is easy from here on out. Titans might not lose another game unless they rest starters.

Got em!

The past 2 years it was the total opposite.. Maybe in 2028 both our offense and defense will play lights out together. Then again, you never know, it could be the end of this year.

That is the whole question.

If we can get the 2019 offense and the recent defense, all healthy, in the playoffs, we win a chip.

If we don't, we don't.

That simple.

If we can get the 2019 offense and the recent defense, all healthy, in the playoffs, we win a chip.

If we don't, we don't.

That simple.

I hope so, even though that's extremely rare. You almost never see a team playing a high level of offense and defense together.

I believe the best formula to win a title is either having an elite QB who has some what of a good defense or a very good running game with an elite defense.

If our defense can sustain what they're doing and we indeed do get Henry back I feel really fucking good about our chances this year.

I’m still seeing every capper picking the Saints to not only cover but win outright, so I’m very confident.

Hopefully the team finds the 2.5 points to be disrespectful based on their run and how well the D has been lately and they dominate yet another team.

Let’s hope Tannehill puts a good game together and Foreman gets going. Expecting little from AP.

If we don't, we don't.

That simple.
Ok so we need one of the most efficient redzone offenses, a D that just shut down an elite offense, and to get and then stay healthy. Ez

Just beat a top 3 team in the NFL and this guy is acting like we're lined up for a top 3 draft pick lmao. @TitanMark set him straight

That win was all on the defense. Not saying the Titans can't win without Henry. But a lot has to go right (like defensive touchdowns). A win is a win and I'm all for it... But one win where the defense controlled the game doesn't convince me that the Titans are going to run the table without Henry.

Tannehill hasn't been great this season. He's looked shakey and taken a lot of sacks, turned the ball over too much... He's got to step it up without Henry to lean on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back