Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones' hamstring reportedly tightened again at the end of the week. With 21 catches for 336 yards and no touchdowns across six appearances this year, the Titans are slowly understanding why the Falcons were willing to move on from 32-year-old Jones for only a second- and fourth-round pick.

I'm just glad the brutal schedule is out the way.

Swaim and Firkser better be ready tomorrow, because they are going to be targeted a lot.

Jones' hamstring reportedly tightened again at the end of the week. With 21 catches for 336 yards and no touchdowns across six appearances this year, the Titans are slowly understanding why the Falcons were willing to move on from 32-year-old Jones for only a second- and fourth-round pick.

yeah see even reported ‘only’ so don’t @ me when I said a 2nd rounder was cheap. It still was considering the talent he is. But apparently he’s toast.

@KyTitansFan @LANGSTER

The Aints don’t have a snowballs chance in hell!!!!
You know this game will be over before the whistle blows. Look for AP to start his second hall of fame career with the Titans!!!!! Our defense is becoming tops in the league!!!!! We will beat them so badly, Archie Manning will feel it!!!!! When the Saints come marching in, they will be crawling out!!!!!

Titans 403
Aints -3

they get negative 3 points for saying Who Dey

The Saints are a quality team and I do not expect this will be a cakewalk. At 7-2, the Titans will have a target on their back for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back