Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t felt good about our defense for over a month. Titans need a remarkable turnaround on special teams and defense to pull this one out

We will win if we press their receivers at the line, make Lamar make 10 yard+ passes... he sucks at quarterback. Dare Lamar to beat you.

the only way we win going forward is if we dominate time of possession and keep that shit defense off the field, period

and score TDs, leaving our shit kicker off the field too

We will win if we press their receivers at the line, make Lamar make 10 yard+ passes... he sucks at quarterback. Dare Lamar to beat you.
Well get ready for a soft zone shell with everything open underneath as that’s been the failing plan every game so far. We’ve made no adjustments to date.

My heart say Go Titans ... My brain on the other hand knows to brace for a loss.
Defense believe it or not has improved the past 2 weeks (slightly) BUT special teams will f**k us again this weekend and ensure we leave points on the field and also give points to the opposing team. Offense will continue to get attacked on the edge to nullify the roll outs.

Edit: I should've just said adjustments are lacking all around. Also I'm still a Homer so .. Titans by 63.

We shall see if the 10 days off allowed the Titans to refocus and make some needed adjustments.

The Ravens have suffered a couple of key injuries the past couple of weeks and the Patriots were able to run the ball effectively last night. If the Ravens do not run away with the game on offense, this is a game that has feed Henry written all over it.

However, with the Titans defense and special teams, every game is an uphill battle.

I just do not see it with the way we have been playing defense and special teams. Our o-line will have its hands full against that ravens front.

Loser is probably out of the playoffs. Thats how big this game is at week 11

The Titans defense has been shredded by QBs who can make quick, accurate short throws....that certainly is not what Jackson does best....we will do a bunch of stuff like the Pats did...rush 2 drop 9 and force him to make a decision

I just do not see it with the way we have been playing defense and special teams. Our o-line will have its hands full against that ravens front.

Loser is probably out of the playoffs. Thats how big this game is at week 11

No week 11 game will put some out of the playoffs, especially not this year with the extra team being added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back