Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but everytime we get a good team that we think can go to the SB, we'll always run into a team whose offense scores 77.3 points per game or a team that has a defense that only allows 6.1 points per game. It will probably be a decade or two before we go that far again.
Yeah but this season we didnt need a team like that to run into..

Instead we get the Vrabel "I am so good as a head coach I can take on coordinator duties as well" egomaniac... and "No matter how bad special teams are, I am in love with the ST coach so his job is safe" from Vrabel.

5-0 to 8-8 fast!
This team isn’t losing 5 more games don’t be silly. I swear the panic is insane. I’ve never seen a fan base appear like you enjoy losing. The defense is a mess. They will fix it. Is this team winning the SB this year. Probably not. Relax. We have a good team. A bunch of key guys got hurt and a few signings didn’t work. It happens. Would you rather be the Jags?

This team isn’t losing 5 more games don’t be silly. I swear the panic is insane. I’ve never seen a fan base appear like you enjoy losing. The defense is a mess. They will fix it. Is this team winning the SB this year. Probably not. Relax. We have a good team. A bunch of key guys got hurt and a few signings didn’t work. It happens. Would you rather be the Jags?
Thank you! 6-3, same as ravens, colts, buccs etc. It's like gotitans thinks the NFL is madden and you can just go 16-0 every season. It's a long season, lots of ups and downs, I remember the days when at this point in the season we were already looking forward to the draft. Meaningful football in November how can you complain!

It’s the trend of the team that makes people negative on the team. I’m guilty of it myself and I don’t post much on here. We had such a great start to the season it would be a huge shame if we waste that.

Got a feeling this could be 'the wheels are coming off' weekend for us. Down 6 starters +/- B Jones. Raven's looking for revenge from last year. Tannehill is going to be destroyed behind this o-line and our defense is just lifeless. I've never felt worse about a 6-3 team to be honest. I think the Raven's cover the spread and then some... Hope i'm wrong!

Edit: This post reads more depressingly than I intended. I still hold out hope we get back on track this season and we often play better against stronger opponents at least. 'Any given sunday' etc I just don't see us getting a W this week and the early season 5-0 start seems a distant memory right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back