Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting Adoree back...... right?
this will make you feel better - Santos and Succop are hitting 90% on their FG attempts so far. This kind of game could come down to that and we have a guy hitting only 60% so far.

Adoree isn't making any contribution this season...

Bold Predictions from nfl.com

Nate Burleson: The Ravens have had this game against the Titans circled on the calendar since Mike Vrabel's squad bounced Lamar Jackson and Co. in last season's playoffs. The reigning MVP steals the spotlight in this one and leads all players -- yes, that includes Derrick Henry -- with 150 rushing yards in a Baltimore victory.

Vrabel looking ahead to next week showdown with the Colts. That is the one we need to win moving forward. Not this one. I think that is what he is thinking.

Bingo.

Check out the practice reports, a lot of players haven't been active this week.
He must be confident the Pack beat the Colts then... of course, that was the logic going into the first Colts game. The important game where we put an inexperienced punter in. That one.

I hope it hasn't come to a "it's ok to lose this game, we'll just win next week and be fine" game plan

Since a 5-0 start we are 1-3 and haven't looked good, these next 3 games are huge, all 3 of them.

He must be confident the Pack beat the Colts then... of course, that was the logic going into the first Colts game. The important game where we put an inexperienced punter in. That one.

There is no strategy in play here by Vrabel. We do not know the extent of any of the players injured as Vrabel plays games with the injury report and details. I'd imagine they players simply cant go, but we dont know the extent of their injuries.

For example, people have said the same thing about Adoree all season...Vrabel is saving him for the important games. I think it's obvious that whatever injury Adoree suffered was initially severe and there has been a setback. As fans, we will only find out what the extent of the knee injury was at the end of the season at best.

Going to be tough, regardless of how bad of a thrower Lamar is. Mariota could throw for 400 yards on our offense, so I'm sure Lamar could get his yards in the air against us too.

It's going to be vital to contain Lamar, because I have a bad feeling he's going to run buck wild all over us. Was hoping for a chance of rain on Sunday to slow him down, but I don't see it in the forecast.

Hopefully they've watched and watched film from our game against them last season, because their offense is still the same and the game plan on defense should be the same. I'm sure Pees would know that, but I'm not sure Vrabel knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back