Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it hasn't come to a "it's ok to lose this game, we'll just win next week and be fine" game plan

Since a 5-0 start we are 1-3 and haven't looked good, these next 3 games are huge, all 3 of them.

Did it last year vs the Saints when Henry had the hammy issue. Worked out well.

Although I disagree the titans can “afford” to lose this one.

Except he wasn’t apart of that trade at all.

Good try though.

If you consider we drafted CD84 w/actual Rams pick- yes. You’re absolutely correct. But if you consider how the haul of the picks allowed us to address BPA v need, we could have done better. At #17 overall, we should be getting more. Could be we see it upcoming 2nd half but just can’t say.

If you consider we drafted CD84 w/actual Rams pick- yes. You’re absolutely correct. But if you consider how the haul of the picks allowed us to address BPA v need, we could have done better. At #17 overall, we should be getting more. Could be we see it upcoming 2nd half but just can’t say.

There is nothing to consider. He wasn’t involved in the “King’s ransom.” Just facts.

No way a GM can predict injuries. He’s a top 32 CB when healthy though. Although I wanted us to draft Humphries or Tre White that year instead.

Did it last year vs the Saints when Henry had the hammy issue. Worked out well.

Although I disagree the titans can “afford” to lose this one.
Not aimed at you, but keep expectations low.

Judging by the practice report, Titans are pretty much conceding this one. I'd be darned surprised if this one isn't a blowout. None of the starters have practiced.

There is nothing to consider. He wasn’t involved in the “King’s ransom.” Just facts.

No way a GM can predict injuries. He’s a top 32 CB when healthy though. Although I wanted us to draft Humphries or Tre White that year instead.

OK if you see it that way cool.

Damn I'm so upset. Being 1 game away from the Superbowl (really a play or two away) to be 5-0 and now not even in the playoff picture is too much. Just want 1 superbowl win. How hard is it to put a good team together?

Damn I'm so upset. Being 1 game away from the Superbowl (really a play or two away) to be 5-0 and now not even in the playoff picture is too much. Just want 1 superbowl win. How hard is it to put a good team together?

Yeah but everytime we get a good team that we think can go to the SB, we'll always run into a team whose offense scores 77.3 points per game or a team that has a defense that only allows 6.1 points per game. It will probably be a decade or two before we go that far again.

This is going to be a tough game, especially if our defense and special teams performs like they have most of this year.

If we lose this one, and end up 1-4 over our last 5 games, it will definitely be time to hit the panic button with Indy and Browns as well as the Packers still on deck. Not even confident that we don’t lose against the Texans or Jags at this point.

Could very easily go into a tailspin and end the season on the outside of the playoffs looking in if we don’t get things turned around starting right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back