Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would baker want to come to the titans anyway? To look mediocre playing 10 yards off, while the QB dances around clowney until someone is open?

I can’t even pretend that this came will be close. I’ve go two words for these punk ass Ravens, Derrick Henry!!!!! He will deliver a deadly stiff harm like Eddie George to Ray Lewis!!!!!!! Look for a huge win against these fools!!!!!!
We will beat them so bad that fat bastard Goose will feel it!!!!!!

Titans 342
Ravens-murdered

I can’t even pretend that this came will be close. I’ve go two words for these punk ass Ravens, Derrick Henry!!!!! He will deliver a deadly stiff harm like Eddie George to Ray Lewis!!!!!!! Look for a huge win against these fools!!!!!!
We will beat them so bad that fat ******* Goose will feel it!!!!!!

Titans 342
Ravens-murdered

My man!

I've benched Jackson in FF, he's been awful. Waste of a high pick. Anyway, this week seems like a good time to start him. His legs could carve up this defense. If the defense holds, it's a blow in FF but the Titans likely win, so I'm cool with that.

I've benched Jackson in FF, he's been awful. Waste of a high pick. Anyway, this week seems like a good time to start him. His legs could carve up this defense. If the defense holds, it's a blow in FF but the Titans likely win, so I'm cool with that.
I agree I have benched him too, but I hate to admit it but I am starting him this week! We could not get Burrow down, I just do not see us doing much with Jackson.

I agree I have benched him too, but I hate to admit it but I am starting him this week! We could not get Burrow down, I just do not see us doing much with Jackson.

Except that Jackson can’t throw and Burrow can. The Ravens are in a tailspin like the Titans have been and now looking towards the Steelers 4 days later. This is a must win for Vrabel and his team and they know it. The Titans will play inspired and get the win.

For the guys with ljax in fantasy, be patient, he's going to win some ff championships this year

No he won’t. Another flash in the pan gimmicky running QB who is going to change the NFL and be what the league is going to be and then doesn’t He averages less yards per game passing than Marcus Marietta for his career. If you can’t throw the ball you can’t win in the NFL. Lamar is a bad QB.

No he won’t. Another flash in the pan gimmicky running QB who is going to change the NFL and be what the league is going to be and then doesn’t He averages less yards per game passing than Marcus Marietta for his career. If you can’t throw the ball you can’t win in the NFL. Lamar is a bad QB.

never was a QB - always been a WILDCAT RB......

Conducts a fascinating interview though

Bold Prediction
Ravens win by 2 in a game that Goskowski misses 4 kicks. He will pull a field goal left, push a field foal right, an XP will fall short ... and it will completely miss the ball on a field, comically suspending himself upside down in the air, and falling on his ass like Charlie Brown.

After the game, Vrabel will save "we have to coach better, we have to play better", Vrabel will then go back to the locker room and do favors for Stephen Goskowski to up his spirits and make him feel better, then JR will give him a 5 year extension at double his current salary.

We are getting Adoree back...... right?
this will make you feel better - Santos and Succop are hitting 90% on their FG attempts so far. This kind of game could come down to that and we have a guy hitting only 60% so far.

We are getting Adoree back...... right?
this will make you feel better - Santos and Succop are hitting 90% on their FG attempts so far. This kind of game could come down to that and we have a guy hitting only 60% so far.

Adoree has yet to practice. :(

I will be on edge if it some down to a FG of 39 yards or less ... but he is hitting 78% there, so I won't be SO stressed.

However, from 40-49yds, Stephen hits 28% ... I will not even watch his pathetic attempt at a game winner from that range. WT-literal-F? How do you go 28% from a range that you should be making 80%+ in Weeks 1-10 and still have a job with that team in Week 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back