Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win, dominated pretty much throughout. I got a little nervous when they allowed Indy to mount a little bit of a comeback, but they shut door in their face in the end!

Great win puts us in a good position for the division. Generally played well around. 1st Sunday in awhile where I was happy throughout.

I tried to tell ya’ll!!!! We killed these Clots!!!! Cry baby Phil didn’t know what was going on with our D!!!!! Division leaders, best running back in the league, best team in the league, Super Bowl bound!!!! We can’t be stopped!!!!!!

Very impressive win against a very good team, in what should have been a tough fight for the division....that said the titans totally dominated both sides of the ball. After today's game we should take full advantage and finish no worse than 11 and 5....12 and 4 can easily be achieved. On another not our 3rd down defense heald the colts to 5 out of 11....looking like this team is coming around just in time for the playoffs.

Buckner coming back to practice next week.

6dkfr9xmy8261.jpg

Very impressive win against a very good team, in what should have been a tough fight for the division....that said the titans totally dominated both sides of the ball. After today's game we should take full advantage and finish no worse than 11 and 5....12 and 4 can easily be achieved. On another not our 3rd down defense heald the colts to 5 out of 11....looking like this team is coming around just in time for the playoffs.[/QUOTE

Unless we are resting people in the last game I don’t know why 13-3 isn’t in play. But I can easily see 12-4 and the 3rd seed. But I get 11-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back