Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the Bengals...

Sure if you want to look at everything from a negative slant then you go ahead. Can they lose... sure. Should they win .. YES. Maybe some of you fans need to start thinking like winners. The Chiefs lose games. Raiders lost to the Falcons today. Every NFL team lays an egg every now and again in a season.

Sure if you want to look at everything from a negative slant then you go ahead. Can they lose... sure. Should they win .. YES. Maybe some of you fans need to start thinking like winners. The Chiefs lose games. Raiders lost to the Falcons today. Every NFL team lays an egg every now and again in a season.
Pay attention. I’m not saying we are going to lose, I’m saying we can’t sleep on the Browns the way we slept on the Bengals.

I agree. They shouldn’t at this point. They just beat 2 good teams on the road. I think Vrabel will have their heads right.
Well, let’s hope so. We have a long history of coming out flat after big wins and right now, the sample size isn’t Large enough to say we have that down yet. I do think Vrabel is the coach to do it. We just need injuries to take a vacation and go bother some other team.

Great win. Statement win. Let’s hope this defense starts to play like they did from drive 3 on vs the Colts. We would be tough to beat if so

That was such a great win. The first two drives made me nervous that we were going to just trade TDs all game.

Great job on the defense tightening up.

What a complete game by us today.

It didn't look promising at all for the defense the first 2 series, but we adjusted and took over.

We could've scored well over 50 points if we wanted.

Fuck the Colts. Hate them fuckers with a passion.

Bring on the Browns.

That was a very satisfying win. It shows what this team is capable of. No-one's talking about it, but we were one field goal from overtime and maybe beating the Steelers. This team is legit when they're clicking.

The best part to me is how the defense made some adjustments after the second easy TD by the Colts and shut them down.

If the Titans D can continue with that level of play, I think the Titans are as good as anyone.

The best part to me is how the defense made some adjustments after the second easy TD by the Colts and shut them down.

If the Titans D can continue with that level of play, I think the Titans are as good as anyone.

Whatever they did different today it needs to continue, not sure if something was simplified scheme wise, or they just got fired up but it was nice to see them finally show up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back