Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy who is a colts fan kept texting me injury excuses during the game. I was easily able to match his 1 for 1 with our own injury problems. It was nice to shut down those excuses and still whoop them.
I guess colts fans were banking on no one getting injured this year. Pretty clear they have no depth at these positions (we def do)and are going to be in trouble going forward. Everyone has injuries this time of year and it’s next man up. I love how when we win the other team had injuries, yet when we lose it’s we r bad not about how many injuries we have.

My buddy who is a colts fan kept texting me injury excuses during the game. I was easily able to match his 1 for 1 with our own injury problems. It was nice to shut down those excuses and still whoop them.

I guess colts fans were banking on no one getting injured this year. Pretty clear they have no depth at these positions (we def do)and are going to be in trouble going forward. Everyone has injuries this time of year and it’s next man up. I love how when we win the other team had injuries, yet when we lose it’s we r bad not about how many injuries we have.

colts fans in a nutshell.

Reading their forum prior to the game they talked up their defense and how it was about the scheme and the “unit” not one player and that their unprecedented depth would easily help them beat the Titans. There were a few septics who kept trying to remind them how lucky they got in the first game with the Titans special teams failures. If we have Kern in that game I venture it may have gone much much differently.

Reading their forum prior to the game they talked up their defense and how it was about the scheme and the “unit” not one player and that their unprecedented depth would easily help them beat the Titans. There were a few septics who kept trying to remind them how lucky they got in the first game with the Titans special teams failures. If we have Kern in that game I venture it may have gone much much differently.

Makes the pounding they got even better hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back