Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So the Browns have 1 win over a team with a winning record which was the Colts...in their 3 losses to winning teams they have scored a grand total of 20 points combined

Can’t sleep on them, they have a lot of talent. Just gotta get some pressure on Baker and keep up the offensive performance we had in today’s first half before getting soft

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Browns have 1 win over a team with a winning record which was the Colts...in their 3 losses to winning teams they have scored a grand total of 20 points combined

But of those winning teams, they don’t have a defense bad as ours. Cleveland will be able to score on us. I would guess we will have to fight hard for this one.

With perennial losers like the Lions, Browns, Jets, Dolphins, Football Team, etc. I assume they're going to fail until proven otherwise.

Their defense and running game do seem worthy, though

Jags beat the Colts
Jags played well vs the Packers
Colts beat the Packers
Titans lost to Cincy

Dont take anyone lightly....big dose of Henry...play tough until the end

We are currently the 3 seed in the playoffs, but that could change quick and a loss to an AFC opponent with the same record as us would really hurt. This is a big game. Schedule gets pretty soft outside of the Packers after this game.

We are currently the 3 seed in the playoffs, but that could change quick and a loss to an AFC opponent with the same record as us would really hurt. This is a big game. Schedule gets pretty soft outside of the Packers after this game.

They are all big from here on out.

The Browns o-line and running game are for real. The qb is not. Pass rush is good but secondary week and they can be had in the run game.

I just hope it’s not a trap game where we are looking past the Browns to the high profile matchups against the Jags and Lions!

joke

Myles Garrett is dominant and Chubb/Hunt are fantastic. That is about it. Mayfield hasn't played great and they don't really push the ball down the field. Nothing else stands out.

Except for Garrett, they are a worse version of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back