Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've won 8 games in 12 weeks, you're real enough. And after losing to the Bengals, we don't have the right to dismiss anyone, even (and especially) and Jags.

From nfl.com...

6) The Browns are legit

Oh, heck yeah -- this is an absolute fact! And I don't want to hear about the competition, or the fact that the Browns only beat a one-win team by two points on Sunday. Historically, Cleveland loses these games. Three years ago, they lost ALL GAMES. Now the Browns are 8-3, snuggly positioned with a wild card slot.

I loved the January hirings of head coach Kevin Stefanski and general manager Andrew Berry. These guys are culture-changers, as we can clearly see 10 months into their tenure. These Browns pound the rock with Nick Chubb. They bust your will. They finish games. These Browns are indeed legitimate.

The Browns this year remind me of the 2017 Titans. An average-ish team with some good aspects that is taking advantage of a very weak schedule. They’ll probably make the playoffs and maybe pull off an upset in the first round, but they’re not a true contender.

The Browns this year remind me of the 2017 Titans. An average-ish team with some good aspects that is taking advantage of a very weak schedule. They’ll probably make the playoffs and maybe pull off an upset in the first round, but they’re not a true contender.

The Browns are a likely 1st round opponent of the Titans,
If they make the playoffs. I highly doubt the Browns win either.

After two hard fought weeks, we cannot afford a letdown game going into the final stretch. We need to come out swinging just like we did this week and then keep the pedal down.

They’ll have flashbacks to last years opener and fold like a cheap card table!

8-3 regardless who they beat or how they played.
Feed Henry of course but find a way to neutralize Garrett and prevent THill from taking any big hits.

The Browns can run just as well as the Titans, 2 RB in the top10 in yards. Even if Mayfield has been struggling, the D will be put to the test again.

Both teams are gonna try the same strategy of keep away by pounding the ball, hopefully our passing advantage allows for some quick scores and forces the ball into Mayfield's hand.

I think this game boils down to how much maturation we see in Baker Mayfield. They were supposed to beat us in Cleveland last year. It was a close game until halfway into the 3Q IIRC, then BM started making bad decisions trying to make something happen and we wound up with like 3 INT's.

I think we are better coached and built to finish stronger but I can honestly see this one going into the fourth quarter close. I think we win by 7

I think this game boils down to how much maturation we see in Baker Mayfield. They were supposed to beat us in Cleveland last year. It was a close game until halfway into the 3Q IIRC, then BM started making bad decisions trying to make something happen and we wound up with like 3 INT's.

I think we are better coached and built to finish stronger but I can honestly see this one going into the fourth quarter close. I think we win by 7
I'll just refer to last year's matchup as the Cameron Wake game. Despite playing about 8 games, the only thing he did all season was eat up the Browns opening day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back