Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this game boils down to how much maturation we see in Baker Mayfield. They were supposed to beat us in Cleveland last year. It was a close game until halfway into the 3Q IIRC, then BM started making bad decisions trying to make something happen and we wound up with like 3 INT's.

I think we are better coached and built to finish stronger but I can honestly see this one going into the fourth quarter close. I think we win by 7

I think it’s more than that... top to bottom the Titans are a better team. If they don’t make mistakes they win. It just that simple. Keep the pressure on and play Titans football and the Browns lose. If the Titans control their running game and make BM throw the ball the Browns are in trouble. Do any of their receivers scare you?

Myles Garrett was activated....we must make sure that he does not wreck the game. I run Henry right at him...Garrett is more disruptive in chase mode

Myles Garrett is dominant and Chubb/Hunt are fantastic. That is about it. Mayfield hasn't played great and they don't really push the ball down the field. Nothing else stands out.

Except for Garrett, they are a worse version of us.
Which version, lucky or sporadic?

No one gave the Titans a chance against the Chiefs in 2017 either.

Or.. your right then. Why am I thinking like a winner? What’s wrong with me?

The Titans will lose.

Has this Titans team not proven they are better than both the Patriots and Ravens? I don’t care who expected what. Chiefs in 2017 weren’t special. Y’all keep expecting to lose. I’ll choose to expect the win

The Browns? One of the worst NFL franchises ever!!!!! They are bunch a bums!!!! The only way to make the Browns respectable is to move them to Baltimore!!!!! I can’t even say one good thing about them!!!! This one will be over before it starts!!!! Look for record breaking offensive numbers to be put up by the Mighty Titans!!!!! We will beat them so bad that Jim Brown will feel it!!!!

Titans- 999
Browns 1
We score 1000 points but give them 1 so the won’t try to move there team to another city again

I feel like this is a much better matchup for us than the Colts are. I think you beat us with a qb who can make decisions and get the ball out quickly. Baker is not that imo. I feel pretty confident that we win which makes me nervous.

Or.. your right then. Why am I thinking like a winner? What’s wrong with me?

The Titans will lose.

Has this Titans team not proven they are better than both the Patriots and Ravens? I don’t care who expected what. Chiefs in 2017 weren’t special. Y’all keep expecting to lose. I’ll choose to expect the win

Nice straw man, and way to completely miss the point.

No one is talking like a loser, and no one said that they will lose. All I was doing was comparing them to a similar Titans team from a few years ago.

I think it’s more than that... top to bottom the Titans are a better team. If they don’t make mistakes they win. It just that simple. Keep the pressure on and play Titans football and the Browns lose. If the Titans control their running game and make BM throw the ball the Browns are in trouble. Do any of their receivers scare you?

Riverman said:
......I think we are better coached and built to finish stronger but I can honestly see this one going INTO the fourth quarter close. I think we win by 7.

I think we’re on the same page.

Wrong thread. But man I'm still pumped after Sundays win at indy !!!!!
Looking forward to the game against the browns this Sunday.

Last year we got several big plays from screens - I'm kind of expecting the same thing to kind of keep Garrett at least looking around before bending around a backup LT....

I understand that the NFL is all about money and ratings. Why on earth did they make the kickoff for Steelers Ravens at 2:30 on a Wed? Why not 5 or even better prime time 7 pm. Anybody have a clue?

I understand that the NFL is all about money and ratings. Why on earth did they make the kickoff for Steelers Ravens at 2:30 on a Wed? Why not 5 or even better prime time 7 pm. Anybody have a clue?

I heard that NBC already had the Rockefeller Xmas tree ceremony show scheduled for tonight and so they had to work around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back